Random Television Quotes

Cassandra

"It was the end of the Earth year 2260, and the war had paused, suddenly and unexpectedly.

"All around us, it was as if the universe were holding its breath . . . waiting.

"All of life can be broken down into moments of transition or moments of revelation. This had the feeling of both.

"G'Quon wrote, There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way.

"The war we fight is not against powers and principalities – it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender.

"The future is all around us, waiting in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation.

"No one knows the shape of that future, or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain."

Pappa Jonas: "... Fina frun på Junibacken har visst avlusat små fattiga barn, har jag hört. Det får vi nästan skriva om i tidningen!"

*Mamma Kajsa stormar ut*

PJ: "Äh, förlåt mig, Kajsa! Nu var jag visst dum!"

Jungfrun Alva: *entré* "Vad är det som har hänt?"

PJ: "Jag har varit dum."

JA: "Det var dumt, det."

• 2 weeks later...

“Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.”

“You guys are free to have a fight anywhere you want to, but interfering with an innocent girl’s meal is unforgivable. And, if it happens to be Lina Inverse’s meal, you’re lucky to be alive!”

“Don’t tell me he wants to conquer the world? Can’t he come up with something more original?” 

• 2 weeks later...

"Do you have any idea how insane this sounds?"

"You know what else is insane? I look like a 13 year old boy. Klaus talks to the dead, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat. Everything about us is insane. It always has been."

"He's got a point there."

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next 3 days, anyway."

"We are no longer on the eve of battle. Even so, I come to ask myself the same question that young soldier asked the general all those years ago: 'How do I defeat fear?' The general's answer? 'The only way to defeat fear is to tell it no.'

"No, we will NOT take shortcuts on the path to righteousness.

"No, we will NOT break the rules that protect us from our basest instincts.

"No, we will NOT allow desperation to destroy moral authority.

"I am guilty of all these things.

"Some say that in life, there are no second chances. Experience tells me this that this is true. But we can only look forward. We have to be torchbearers casting the light so we may see our path to lasting peace. We will continue exploring, discovering new worlds, new civilizations.

"Yes - that is the United Federation of Planets.

"Yes… that is Starfleet.

"Yes, that is who we are… And who we will always be."

"I feel like I don't wanna say, "What about me?" Okay!? And I don't want to be bent out of shape! I don't wanna be stuck in the past, and I'm not responsible for what Rose did! None of us are! Not you... Not Pearl... And not Garnet! But I am responsible for me! And right now, I am NOT gonna dump another thousand-year-old complex on you or anybody else! I'm ending it right here! I am the ding-dong sunshine future; your friend forever! And I'm not gonna fall apart on you."

"What a wonderful idea. Humans found a way to make a moment's decision last forever. I won't need future vision to know I'll always remember this."

"Start hiring crews, I want to begin as soon as possible."
"It may prove difficult to find the necessary manpower. This castle has a bad reputation. The locals consider it haunted."
"You know the answer to that, Owen. "Pay a man enough and he'll walk barefoot into Hell.""

"Isn't it finished yet?"
"Come on. You've ridden one before."
"You've ridden a horse before, could you build one from spare parts?"

“I’m not a psychopath, Anderson. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”

"Your own death is something that happens to everybody else. Your life is not your own. Keep your hands off it."

"Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them."

20 minutes ago, Greywind said:

"Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later."

Isn’t this one technically a movie quote?   (Tongue planted firmly in cheek.)

Demon inside little girl ”Yo momma sews socks that smell!”       Young Priest : “Nobody talks about my Momma!” (begins to strangle little girl)