Random Television Quotes

Cassandra

"This is just one more example of the rampant unprofessionalism that is legend in this precinct! Frank, Judas my boys shouldn't have to put up with this! Not with a gaggle of prankster apes who have silly putty for brains and jelly where their manhood ought to be!"

"Can I talk to you? Up until about a month ago I was dating a real quality woman. I mean, no dirtbag. We didn't see eye-to-eye on a couple of things, so we split up. So I'm seeing her tonight. [holds out his shaking hands] I'm like this."
"You know something? I myself can't seem to sustain a relationship. It's the business that we're in. We work nights, holidays, weekends...how long can we expect a woman to put up with that kind of thing?"

"I swear, Frank, I get more support from my pantyhose than I do from the cops in this garbage dump of a city!"

"Today we have 24 chilly contestants outside, but they are fired up on the inside for a chance to win $50,000."

"But first, they'll have to make it through the most frigid and terrifying challenge since my date with Martha Stewart."

"Tough one, huh?"

"She's crafty. Ooh!"

2 hours ago, L. Marcus said:

... Avon?

One of the Anti-Heroes of Blakes 7. A cult classic British sci-fi show that I have quoted several times in this thread. Avon was a genius with "Brains, but no Heart", and tended to be ruthless and self-centered even as he found himself leading a group of rebels against a totalitarian Federation (which creator Terry Nation claimed would be the inevitable evolution of Star Trek's)

• 2 weeks later...

You know, there are worse ways to go, but I can't think of a more undignified way than autoerotic asphyxiation.

One of them was disguised as a woman, but wasn't pulling it off. Like, her hair was red, but it was a little too red, y'know? And the other one, the tall, lanky one, his face was so blank and expressionless. He didn't even seem human. I think he was a mandroid.

Aren't you nervous telling me all this? After receiving all those death threats ?

Well, hey, I didn't spend all those years playing Dungeons and Dragons and not learn a little something about courage.

Seeking the truth about aliens means a perfunctory 9-to-5 job to some. For although Agent Diana Lesky is noble of spirit and pure at heart, she remains, nevertheless, a federal employee. As for her partner, Renard Muldrake - that ticking time bomb of insanity - his quest into the unknown has so warped his psyche, one shudders to think how he receives any pleasures from life.

Right! Bananas! How to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana. [to first man] Here, you, take this. [throws him a banana] Now, it's quite simple to defend yourself against the banana fiend. First of all, you force him to drop the banana, next, you eat the banana, thus disarming him. You have now rendered him helpless.

"To save the world from devastation!"

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of Truth and Love!"

"To ascend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!" "James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

"MEOWTH! That's right!"