Random Television Quotes

Cassandra

14 hours ago, Lucius said:

"I have a message. Lieutenant Colonel ... Henry Blake's plane ... was shot down ... over the Sea of Japan. It spun in ... there were no survivors."

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says I need to find a less depressing quote

Truly one of the greatest scene's in television.

Frank: "Say,Beej, ...you're not going to report me or anything?"
Hawkeye: "Stop acting like an idiot, Frank"
Frank: "I'm not acting!!"

BJ: "Frank get away from me"
Frank: "Look promise you won't tell and get me in trouble, huh....please, please, pretty-please"
Hawkeye: "We promise, Frank"
Potter: "What happened here?"
Hawkeye: "Frank shot B.J."
Frank: "FINK!! TATTLE-TALE!! INDIAN GIVER!! STOOL PIGEON!!"

Open Channel D

My name is Victoria Winters. My journey is beginning, a journey that I hope will open the doors of life to me, and link my past with my future. A journey that will bring me to a strange and dark place, to the edge of the sea, high atop Widow's Hill, a house called Collinwood. A world I've never known, with people I've never met. People who tonight are still only shadows in my mind, but who will soon fill the days and nights of my tomorrows.

It's Barnabas Collins

The Invaders: alien beings from a dying planet. Their destination: the Earth. Their purpose: to make it *their* world. David Vincent has seen them. For him, it began one lost night on a lonely country road, looking for a shortcut that he never found. It began with a closed deserted diner, and a man too long without sleep to continue his journey. It began with the landing of a craft from another galaxy. Now, David Vincent knows that the Invaders are here, that they have taken human form. Somehow, he must convince a disbelieving world, that the nightmare has already begun...