Random Television Quotes

Cassandra

Good morning Mister Phelps.

As always, should you or any of your IM force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Good luck, Jim. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds

There yuh go !

Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you !

What can I say about the dearly departed ? I mean, really...he died young. Too young. Not even forty years old. Though had it lived, his dick woulda been a hundred and thirty-Four... It's coming to me... he was the black sheep, the permanent pariah. He asked no quarter of the bosses and none was given. He learned no lessons, he acknowledged no mistakes. He was as stubborn a Mick as ever stumbled out of the northeast parishes to take a patrolman's shield. He brooked no authority. He did what he wanted to do and he said what he wanted to say. 
And in the end, he gave you the clearances. He's natural police. Yes, he was. And i don't say that about many people. Even when they're here on the felt, I don't give that one up unless it happens to be true. Natural poh-leece. But Christ, what an asshole ! And I'm talkin' about the ordinary, gaping orifice that all of us possess. I mean an all-encompassing, all-consuming, out of proportion to every other facet of his humanity chasm, from whose borne, if I may quote Shakespeare, no traveler has ever returned.

Omar comin' !

From Dallas, Texas, the flash apparently official: President Kennedy died at 1 p.m. Central Standard Time, 2:00 Eastern Standard Time, some 38 minutes ago. Vice President Johnson has left the hospital in Dallas, but we do not know to where he has proceeded; presumably, he will be taking the oath of office shortly and become the 36th President of the United States...

There can be no whitewash at the White House

Hello, good evening and welcome

And it's good night from me.

And it's good night from him

You're playing all the wrong notes

I'm playing all the right notes, not necessarily in the right order

Good night and good luck

Down this road on a summer day in 1944, the soldiers came. Nobody lives here now. They stayed only a few hours. When they had gone, the community, which had lived for a thousand years, was dead. This is Oradour-sur-Glane, in France. The day the soldiers came, the people were gathered together. The men were taken to garages and barns, the women and children were led down this road, and they were driven into this church. Here, they heard the firing as their men were shot. Then they were killed too. A few weeks later, many of those who had done the killing were themselves dead, in battle. They never rebuilt Oradour. Its ruins are a memorial. Its martyrdom stands for thousands upon thousands of other martyrdoms in Poland, in Russia, in Burma, China, in a world at war.

Well it is finally official, murder is legal in the state of California

"Just because they have an accent we spot them ten IQ points and a soul.  Oh, but they play soccer.  Well let me tell you, soccer is a game for guys who can't throw.  Their armies are cowards.  One drunk Marine could conquer Paris with an  unsharpened pencil."