Tag for Equipment "Carried" indicator in export formats?

MayhemLikeMe

I've run some forum searches but can't find an answer on this. I'm editing an export template for a Heroic campaign to include equipment weights.  I've been able to add a column for the weight of each item of equipment, and add total rows for total carried weight and total of all equipment weight.

But the one thing I can't figure out is how to include an indicator for each item of equipment showing whether it is carried or not. It seems like there would be some kind of export tag associated with the "carried" check-box for equipment, but I can't find it in the documentation (and have not had an luck with taking some reasonable guesses based on other equipment related tags).  

Anyone know the tag(s) for carried equipment?  Or if no tag, any other ideas on how I could separate/sort the carried and non-carried items? (Other than manually organizing them into separate lists in the HD program's equipment tab, which is my current but sub-optimal solution.) Thanks!

Three containers/tags that should help:

<!--TOTAL_CARRIED-->  - gives the total weight of carried items

<!--IF_CARRIED--> ... <!--/IF_CARRIED-->  - container that will only have contents included if the item is carried

<!--IF_NOT_CARRIED--> ... <!--/IF_NOT_CARRIED--> - container that will only have contents included if the item is not carried

One more, on a related topic - any way to control the number of decimal points displayed in the output of the <!--MATH--> container? Looks like when I use MATH to find TOTAL_WEIGHT minus TOTAL_CARRIED, the output is rounded to the nearest unit instead of carrying 2 decimal places like individual items have on their EQUIPMENT_WEIGHT or that either of the totals tags have on their own. 

I'm creating a table that lists all the Carried items first then shows a row with the total_carried, then lists all non-carried items and uses MATH to show that lists total weight, then finally a row showing the grand total with total_weight.  Everything except that MATH output is showing numbers in 0.00 kg format.  I can add the " kg" for the MATH output with HTML but would like to show that output with two decimal places just like the other weight functions.

Thanks!

The MATH container is going to use the HERO System rounding rules (don't get me started...) and output whole numbers only.  You'll need to look to use scripting internal to your export (e.g. JavaScript in an HTML export) to sum and display values with 2 decimal places.

Ah, HERO rounding. Well I was afraid that’s what it was, since that’s what you’d want for other potential uses of MATH container. 

So...Javascript in my export, hmm?

Hahaha who need 2 digit precision kgs on the items they’re *not* carrying anyway! Our players can just have rounded non-carried weight and they can LIKE it!