shadowcat1313

**FREE** Deckplan geomorphs

7 minutes ago, Duke Bushido said:

Sweet!  Thanks!

(oh, and cat:

Thanks for the Traveller HERO books, umpteen moons ago. :)  Still using them :D)

your welcome, and for everybody in general, you can still get all the Traveller Hero pdf material from either Hero or Far Future Enterprises

18 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

Sweet!  Thanks!

(oh, and cat:

Thanks for the Traveller HERO books, umpteen moons ago. :)  Still using them :D)

Duke, I know you like looking at old threads and getting caught up. Here's the thread about the Traveller HERO CD-ROM, as well as a solution for the missing page: 

There's a ton of stuff available, and it's all on the CD-ROM. It's worth getting if there's some stuff you are missing.

Thanks, Brian.

As a matter of fact, I ordered that CD rom just last month.  I _still_ haven't opened it yet.  I really need to find the time! :lol:   for the most part, though, the two Traveller HERO books that shadowcat so very graciously sent me some years ago have served all my game-resolution needs, while my original Traveller books (what few I have) manage to keep my universe eventful.  Though I haven't had a traveller group in well over a year now... :(

I bought the disk primarily because, even though they will never get the HERO license again, I really, _really_ wanted to support the effort that went into the making of Traveller HERO, and the exemplary people they have demonstrated themselves to be.

49 minutes ago, Duke Bushido said:

I bought the disk primarily because, even though they will never get the HERO license again, I really, _really_ wanted to support the effort that went into the making of Traveller HERO, and the exemplary people they have demonstrated themselves to be.

Precisely my thoughts. I was playing a Traveller GURPS game for a while, for the first time in my life, when this CD became available. I jumped on it as soon as I heard so I could take a look at things in HERO terms. Everything gets translated through HERO for me, even the way I watch movies.