Days Won

Mister E

5 hours ago, Starlord said:

I won my 6th grade school spelling bee and I won 3rd place in my high school art show for a pencil drawing of the Marvel villain Dragon Man.  Lessee, I also won approximately $300 playing blackjack on a cruise ship in 1995.  The most I've ever won from a lotto ticket was maybe $10.

That's it I think.

I won 5th grade spelling bee, and was 4th in the county spelling bee (top 3 moved on).  As far as art is concerned, I did occasionally successfully cut the paper in a straight line.

I won a microwave oven back in 1984 when getting a microwave was a big thing.

About 10 years ago, I won a trip for two to Utah for a 2 day race car driving experience at a school to train professional drivers. I didn't want to go so my wife and niece went.

Of course that was during the time that I was spending 8-10 hours a day online entering various contests. The only other vaguely big thing I won during that time was $500 in Pampers diapers for my great-niece and nephew.

3 hours ago, Badger said:

You can try, I'll be hiding behind Pariah and Cancer using them as human shields.

Note: In elementary school, I actually did use such a strategy, and I was always one of the last standing. :eg:

Cancer and Pariah were at your high school?

Lucius Alexander

Hiding behind a palindromedary

49 minutes ago, Lucius said:

Cancer and Pariah were at your high school?

Lucius Alexander

Hiding behind a palindromedary

Well, the names change, but some poor unfortunate souls were going to be my unwitting dodgeball pawns. (actually usually the more unathletic ones were my preference, since they weren't going to be of any other use unless they could throw hard)

Note: When throwing I went for the ankles.

Ah, SWEET! :D

Sorry.  All this talk about it and I finally had to go and look.  And the coolness I found! 

I've got _five_-- count' em: FIVE whole down votes!  :D

That's when you know you're doing the good job, right there. ;)

(betcha they're all from the same post, too. :lol: )

Duke

7 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

I've got _five_-- count' em: FIVE whole down votes!  :D

That's when you know you're doing the good job, right there. ;)

I have never won the day so I guess I had better take pleasure in the four downvotes that tell me I am doing a good job, huh??  Couldn't find a way to see what posts were downvoted to take even more pleasure in seeing whom I had offended.

?

Doc