Disintegration Power

Mister Opiatic

I'm new to the site, so I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong place. That being said, if somebody could help me figure out how to make a disintegration power, I'd really appreciate it. To clarify, my character can create steel (steel barriers, shooting steel shards, etc.). I'd like him to also be able to disintegrate steel, but I'm having a hard time finding something specific enough. Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, Mister Opiatic said:

I'm new to the site, so I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong place. That being said, if somebody could help me figure out how to make a disintegration power, I'd really appreciate it. To clarify, my character can create steel (steel barriers, shooting steel shards, etc.). I'd like him to also be able to disintegrate steel, but I'm having a hard time finding something specific enough. Thanks in advance.

This is definitely in the wrong forum...check out the HERO System Discussion forum for sage advice re: power building.

My personal way of building your power is to use a Ranged Killing Attack with a limitation of only vs Steel (1/2).  Simple and too the point.