Dowloading Thread Content?

RDU Neil

Well, the way I've done it for years in Windows is to highlight the text in the post I want by holding down left-click and passing my cursor over it; Copy the text, either using the command in my drop-down Edit menu or pressing Ctrl + C; then Paste it into my preferred text program (menu command or Ctrl + V) and Save it in the desired format using the File menu. Like I just did with our conversation, Attached below. ?

RDU.rtf

4 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

Well, the way I've done it for years in Windows is to highlight the text in the post I want by holding down left-click and passing my cursor over it; Copy the text, either using the command in my drop-down Edit menu or pressing Ctrl + C; then Paste it into my preferred text program (menu command or Ctrl + V) and Save it in the desired format using the File menu. Like I just did with our conversation, Attached below. ?

RDU.rtf

So manual only... but if there are 365 PAGES of posts that I need to copy... that seems like I'll need to take very long vacation to get it done.

But thanks for the response. I was hoping for some bulk download.