Aquaman Spoiler Thread

Christopher

On January 7, 2019 at 6:45 AM, Starlord said:

We already know what that looks like.

8loSte5.gif

The-Sword-and-the-Sorcerer-Richard-Moll.jpg

Thanks, Starlord, 

but Richard Moll in makeup is _one_ thing.

Deciding to make a cartoon villain that looks like Richard Moll -- and in _particular_ , Richard Moll with the goofy facial expressions that made the Bull Shannon character so memorable--  

Dude, that was just freakin' _weird_.....

On 12/31/2018 at 4:59 PM, Christopher said:

Something I noticed:
The Blade that black Manta got from his Grandfather - it cut Aquaman. Only Atlantean Steel can do that. Now where could a WW2 Forgmen have gotten a Atlantean Steel knive from?

Probably the same place Aquaman's tattoo artist got Atlantean steel for his tattoo needles...how else does one with bulletproof skin get tats?

Just saw the movie last night and enjoyed it very much.  What stood out for me was the direction, particularly the fight scenes, and costume design.  I really like that they didn't shy away from the comic book costumes, and it paid off.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:48 AM, Armory said:

Probably the same place Aquaman's tattoo artist got Atlantean steel for his tattoo needles...how else does one with bulletproof skin get tats?

Just saw the movie last night and enjoyed it very much.  What stood out for me was the direction, particularly the fight scenes, and costume design.  I really like that they didn't shy away from the comic book costumes, and it paid off.

actually those were  probably mister Mamoa's

They are not.  Momoa has a large wrist tattoo and various smaller ones.  The large torso tats are for the movie, begging the geeky question - "How did a bulletproof man get tattoos?"

Answer - Mom and/or Dad applied them using Mom's Atlantean steel tattoo kit.  :)

Speaking of which, the next installment in the DCEU has been announced--Speed Flash, a gritty look into the life of an angst-ridden superhero forced into illegal amphetamine use first to cope with his powers, then to keep them going.  The iconic red costume will be updated as a black leather S&M bodysuit with studs, and the soundtrack will feature a lot of thrash metal.

Of course I'm kidding... or am I?!

10 hours ago, Old Man said:

Speaking of which, the next installment in the DCEU has been announced--Speed Flash, a gritty look into the life of an angst-ridden superhero forced into illegal amphetamine use first to cope with his powers, then to keep them going.  The iconic red costume will be updated as a black leather S&M bodysuit with studs, and the soundtrack will feature a lot of thrash metal.

Of course I'm kidding... or am I?!

Wait, isn't that basically what Marvel did to Speedball following Civil War? Including the S&M suit.