I made it to 2019 and all I got was this lousy Thread

Christopher

7 minutes ago, Cygnia said:

I'm going into 2019 drowning in my own snot.

Sorry.  I'm going into 2019 recovering from surgery.  Had a heart ablation this morning to fix atrial fibrillation issues that started about 3 years.  Typing this covered in stickers all over the chest and tubes coming out of me.

Interestingly, this will probably be the first time in many years I'll be awake for the ball drop.  ?

25 minutes ago, Starlord said:

Sorry.  I'm going into 2019 recovering from surgery.  Had a heart ablation this morning to fix atrial fibrillation issues that started about 3 years.  Typing this covered in stickers all over the chest and tubes coming out of me.

Interestingly, this will probably be the first time in many years I'll be awake for the ball drop.  ?

Speedy and good recovery

49 minutes ago, Starlord said:

For what it is worth my mother is still recovering from neck surgery.  (at home, but a while to go before full strength, obviously)

With my job phased out a couple weeks ago, I hope I get a job at some point in 2019. (though not worried much about that until my mother get at least a little better.)

Two minutes in.  Shellfire in the distance around us, but nothing worrisomely close.  Cold and partly cloudy conditions.  Cats are disturbed but both of them are wusses.  A fresh can of food -- and turning the electric throw blanket -- seems to be restoring morale.  We can hold without any additional support at this time; supply condition excellent aside from the perennial lack of antimatter ordnance.