GenghisCon 42 -- Steve Will Be There, Running HERO Adventures!

Steve Long

Howdy, Herophiles! As some of you may already know, I'm a guest at GenghisCon 42 -- this February 21-24!

You can find out about the con in general here:  GenghisCon 42, Feb. 21-24

And early registration for games is already open! Game Registration

I am running three games, one each day:  Scales Of The Serpent (which I think has gotten mis-named "V.I.P.E.R. Returns" in the registration table), a Champions scenario; The Shadow From The Mountains, a Fantasy Hero adventure; and Let's Go To The Maul, an MHI RPG / Urban Fantasy Hero caper. I've already seen a couple of people sign up for them, so you'd better hurry if you want to get one of the five seats at the table!

Though who knows? If all goes well, maybe there'll will be a chance for me to play in, or run, some unscheduled "pick up" games. Or just sitting around in the bar talking HERO and gaming and such. Or trying a new board game. The possibilities for fun are endless -- but you've gotta be there to take part!

On 1/1/2019 at 2:58 PM, Steve Long said:

I am running three games, one each day:  Scales Of The Serpent (which I think has gotten mis-named "V.I.P.E.R. Returns" in the registration table), a Champions scenario; The Shadow From The Mountains, a Fantasy Hero adventure; and Let's Go To The Maul, an MHI RPG / Urban Fantasy Hero caper. I've already seen a couple of people sign up for them, so you'd better hurry if you want to get one of the five seats at the table!

Nope, it seems that someone is running a Champions 1st ed game by the name of Darrell Hayhurst.  Your game is on Day 3.

• 4 weeks later...

I look forward to seeing you there are scheduled for your Saturday afternoon game I believe. Currently teaching myself the hero system after not having played it since the 80's. Hoping your session and the golden age champions session will help to cement it. Will Hero Games have a booth there by chance? I would not mind getting a few books autographed by Mr. Long if time allows. Well and picking up any books that I am missing for sale from 5th or 6th.