Looking to Form/Join 6th Ed. CHAMPIONS Group; Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA Area

Soleil Noir

Now that the holiday craziness is mostly over, thought I'd give another try at forming a new Champions campaign, or join in with an existing group that's looking for new blood...

As a player, I've been gaming with the HERO system for about 35 years now (!) and would self-classify as a Genre Fiend/Mad Thinker (see Aaron Allston's "Strike Force" sourcebook).  I'm pretty flexible in terms of availability for when and where we play (benefits of being my own boss), and would be happy to fill any role that's needed on an existing team.

If I'm going to be GMing, I'd be looking for about 4-6 players who can commit to showing up regularly on a bi-weekly basis.  Day and time TBD, based on players' availability, although I'd prefer to run on a weekday, just to make managing girlfriend aggro a little easier... ;)  I'd want to determine the specific sub-genre based on player interest as well -- my natural inclination is to do an MCU-style buffet with a mix of magic, super-science, street justice, or whatever else; but if the consensus is to play something a little more focused, like a "Mystic Masters" or "Teen CHAMPIONS" campaign, I'd be down with running that as well.  I'd be welcoming to players of all levels of experience; I've got room to host (I live in Vancouver, near the Vancouver Mall), but it might make more sense to play at a neutral area if that's more centrally located for everyone, and/or if folks are willing to ante up a couple of bucks a week to rent out one of the private rooms at Guardian Games or the like.

Anyhow, if any of this sounds interesting to you, or you'd just like more information, feel free to message me -- hope to hear from you soon!