Funny Pics II: The Revenge

8 hours ago, Sociotard said:

align.jpg

I work in IT. Our higher-ups require all work to be documented on a ticket.

There are some people for whom I will make a ticket and then fix their issue. These are usually the folks who are the easiest to work with, and who generally make their own tickets most of the time.

There are some people who I will ask to make a ticket while fixing their issue. These are usually folks who I know will actually make a ticket, or folks that I give the benefit of the doubt that they will.

There are some people  who I will ask to make a ticket before fixing their issue. These are usually people who failed to make a ticket when I asked them to before, or folks who feel that they should somehow magically jump to the front of the line by calling the office, catching me when I'm running around the building, and so forth. They also don't understand why I don't give them my work cell number*. A subset of these people are the ones who wait until the last minute to schedule something that could have been done in advance, but is now an "emergency". They then get the standard message that we must fix the stuff that's already ticketed in our queue.

There are some people who go out of their way to force a situation where you must help them *right now*, to the detriment of everyone else. The organization's too big for me to go to the CEO, but I can go to a Director or General Manager (or, better yet, their Administrative Assistant--never underestimate just how much power they possess).

*One bright fellow took it as a personal challenge to get my work cell number. He got it,  used it twice, and after I fixed the issues, I had a wonderful talk with his Director's Administrative Assistant, and then his Director. He has not called it again.

On 3/4/2019 at 11:38 PM, Old Man said:

spacer.png

I would permanently loose this. My Blood Pressure is so low, it has to be measured twice. Once to realize they need to listen really closely to not get invalidly low heartbeat counts :)

On 3/5/2019 at 11:40 PM, Cygnia said:

53219018_2117752291635533_28993972589087

I think that is a Full Metal Alchemist Reference. And that one would clearly belongs into the Creepy Pictures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzKi3BoLZ0A

21 hours ago, Cancer said:

I assume Neutral Stupid would be "Creates a ticket for your issue, but cannot get it fixed for you." 

There are just some issues that can not be fixed, short of "burn it down and regrow it from scratch". And that solution tends to take time.