Funny Pics II: The Revenge

3 hours ago, Cygnia said:

And of COURSE, they're in Florida...

Y'see, this situation like many others actually has me rooting for global warming at times, because with a couple of degrees, icecap melting, and thermal expansion of the oceans, Florida becomes a submerged sandbar and we no longer have to deal with it.

3 hours ago, Cancer said:

Y'see, this situation like many others actually has me rooting for global warming at times, because with a couple of degrees, icecap melting, and thermal expansion of the oceans, Florida becomes a submerged sandbar and we no longer have to deal with it.

Hey! 

No, that's fair.

There's already a hundred other animals and plants that aren't supposed to be there, one more is not gonna hurt.  I'm sure within a few years someone calling themselves the Polar Bear King will have a whole zoo where you can come and pet Polar Bears....

56 minutes ago, mattingly said:

If you crop out the rest of the cage, it looks like a nude gecko pole dancing.

I had exactly the same thought.  I wondered if it was posted in response to my comment "Hey, where's the reptile pr0n" comment a day or two back in the Cute Pictures thread.