Funny Pics II: The Revenge

3 hours ago, archer said:

If they're paying for signage by the letter, I'd recommend them leave off the last two items.

That place is in New Orleans.  You need that second to last one for during Mardi Gras. “Wadda ‘ya mean, body paint doesn’t count?”  “BLUGAHHHH!!”

More assorted detritus from my life:

• Berke Breathed was the cartoonist for the campus paper at Texas/Austin my first couple of years of grad school.  I've got the two collections of his strip from the Daily Texan, Academia Waltz.
  • I have stayed at the motel which is the putative final stop on the Billy & the Boingers World Tour.

Sadly, I don't own the t-shirt.

57 minutes ago, Cygnia said:

137613199_1725501700953212_1529347325454

They do it to us and it’s soooooooo cute.   We do it to them and and you get arrested for animal cruelty! 
         Does this seem fair to you!?!     FIGHT AGAINST THE EVIL OF OUR FELINE OVERLORDS!!!!!

5 hours ago, Tjack said:

They do it to us and it’s soooooooo cute.   We do it to them and and you get arrested for animal cruelty! 
         Does this seem fair to you!?!     FIGHT AGAINST THE EVIL OF OUR FELINE OVERLORDS!!!!!

If your cat is many times your size, then go ahead

1 hour ago, dmjalund said:

If your cat is many times your size, then go ahead

Just to keep the train of thought going....Relative size has little to do with dominance or responsibility.  Aren’t humans held responsible for our treatment of elephants?  Therefore, our Feline owners should be held responsible for their treatment of us.

P.S.   I know, I know, yet another guy saying “Size doesn’t matter.”

On 1/10/2021 at 8:35 AM, Tjack said:

ABSOLUTELY. GET A DOG!!

Although, to be honest, my 50+lb. Golden Doodle does the exact same thing. And yes, it's very painful.  😮