Funny Pics II: The Revenge

55 minutes ago, Duke Bushido said:

We call those Huddle House, Sir.

;)

Why is it, that this comment makes me think of this scene? (NSFW Language) 

Also, has anyone considered why they are called Waffle House? Not everything on the menu comes with a waffle, but everything, EVERYTHING, comes with hash browns. Shouldn't they be Hash House?   

7 hours ago, wcw43921 said:

As opposed to an expensive Waffle House?  Where the waffles are like twenty-five dollars with a nine dollar side of bacon, and instead of plain orange juice they offer a seven dollar mimosa?

I've eaten there. 

Although to be clear, the food wasn't different, just more expensive. 

3 hours ago, Certified said:

Also, has anyone considered why they are called Waffle House? Not everything on the menu comes with a waffle, but everything, EVERYTHING, comes with hash browns. Shouldn't they be Hash House?   

Keep in mind what else is commonly called, "hash."

Come to think of it, that would probably be marketable in parts of America today. :)

22 hours ago, Certified said:

Why is it, that this comment makes me think of this scene? (NSFW Language) 

Hash House a Go Go has several restaurants in the Las Vegas area, portions are huge, as are the prices.

https://www.hashhouseagogo.com/

I've never eaten at a Waffle House, and I believe that the closest one to me would be two states over.

15 minutes ago, Ternaugh said:

Hash House a Go Go has several restaurants in the Las Vegas area, portions are huge, as are the prices.

https://www.hashhouseagogo.com/

I've never eaten at a Waffle House, and I believe that the closest one to me would be two states over.

When we moved from Las Vegas the second time, we made sure to make one last stop at Hash House A Go Go. Amusingly, it was all about the chicken and waffles.