Jump to content

Funny Pics II: The Revenge


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Duke Bushido said:

We call those Huddle House, Sir.

 

;)

 

Why is it, that this comment makes me think of this scene? (NSFW Language) 

 

 

Also, has anyone considered why they are called Waffle House? Not everything on the menu comes with a waffle, but everything, EVERYTHING, comes with hash browns. Shouldn't they be Hash House?   

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, wcw43921 said:

As opposed to an expensive Waffle House?  Where the waffles are like twenty-five dollars with a nine dollar side of bacon, and instead of plain orange juice they offer a seven dollar mimosa?

 

I've eaten there. 

 

Although to be clear, the food wasn't different, just more expensive. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Isn't that just a breakfast bar in an airport?  And the food is actually not as good?

 

Honestly it seems like all breakfast food is outrageously expensive in restaurants.  $5 for a short stack of pancakes?  $2 per strip of undercooked bacon?  Come on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Certified said:

 

Also, has anyone considered why they are called Waffle House? Not everything on the menu comes with a waffle, but everything, EVERYTHING, comes with hash browns. Shouldn't they be Hash House?   

 

Keep in mind what else is commonly called, "hash."

 

Come to think of it, that would probably be marketable in parts of America today. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Certified said:

 

Why is it, that this comment makes me think of this scene? (NSFW Language) 

 

 

Also, has anyone considered why they are called Waffle House? Not everything on the menu comes with a waffle, but everything, EVERYTHING, comes with hash browns. Shouldn't they be Hash House?   

 

Hash House a Go Go has several restaurants in the Las Vegas area, portions are huge, as are the prices.

 

https://www.hashhouseagogo.com/

 

I've never eaten at a Waffle House, and I believe that the closest one to me would be two states over.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ternaugh said:

 

Hash House a Go Go has several restaurants in the Las Vegas area, portions are huge, as are the prices.

 

https://www.hashhouseagogo.com/

 

I've never eaten at a Waffle House, and I believe that the closest one to me would be two states over.

 

When we moved from Las Vegas the second time, we made sure to make one last stop at Hash House A Go Go. Amusingly, it was all about the chicken and waffles. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...