Funny Pics II: The Revenge

The thing is, at the inauguration there are all these powerful and influential people in fancy expensive coats, with their families, friends, assistants. And here's this guy who rightfully belongs among them, but shows up alone in drab common garb. In comparison he looks utterly mundane and unpretentious, which is utterly Bernie.

4 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

The thing is, at the inauguration there are all these powerful and influential people in fancy expensive coats, with their families, friends, assistants. And here's this guy who rightfully belongs among them, but shows up alone in drab common garb. In comparison he looks utterly mundane and unpretentious, which is utterly Bernie.

Which we need more of...

10 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

Unfortunately, I tend to agree with what someone said online -- that if a woman was dressed in a similar fashion to Bernie, she'd be mocked and raked over the coals. :(

23 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

Ah.; the misunderstanding is my fault.  I tend to wrongly assume that people typically give as few s@ts about pomp and pageantry as I do.

Carry on celebrating a guy who dresses like pretty much  the entire country; whatever.    😕

9 minutes ago, Duke Bushido said:

Ah.; the misunderstanding is my fault.  I tend to wrongly assume that people typically give as few s@ts about pomp and pageantry as I do.

Carry on celebrating a guy who dresses like pretty much  the entire country; whatever.    😕

You got it! 

2021-01-23.png

2021-01-23.png

image.png.784f23055a33ed7ed434b03718dde42e.png

5 minutes ago, Tjack said:

🎶”Looking for a mind at work, work.”  “In the greatest city in the world- Greatest city in the world!”🎶

There it is! ;)

2021-01-23.png

The guy in the picture is Tommy Wiseau, the writer, producer, and star of the 2003 independent film The Room, widely considered the worst movie ever made (and having thereby gained cult comedy classic status). The tweeter, Jon Favreau, is an actor/director/producer known for, among other things, directing the movie Iron Man and its sequel, as well as playing Tony Stark's security chief, "Happy" Hogan, in several Marvel movies.

"Thrawn" is Grand Admiral Thrawn, a master tactician and major villain in the Star Wars universe, first in licensed novels, more recently in the animated Star Wars Rebels TV series. I've heard that Thrawn will be a recurring antagonist in the upcoming Netflix live-action series focused on one of the animated series' protagonists, Ahsoka Tano (former apprentice to Anakin Skywalker pre-Darth Vader), who's already appeared in the hit SW-continuity Netflix series, The Mandalorian (source of all those "Baby Yoda" memes).