Funny Pics II: The Revenge

2 hours ago, Old Man said:

spacer.png

So does Vin Diesel, and from what I heard, anyone who does a movie with him. One of the things I like about Vin, but their are multiple. Loved that he embraced doing Groot because it was right after Paul Walker's death, a person he considered like a brother and he liked having a part he didn't have to memorize a lot of lines or appear on screen.

2 hours ago, slikmar said:

So does Vin Diesel, and from what I heard, anyone who does a movie with him. One of the things I like about Vin, but their are multiple. Loved that he embraced doing Groot because it was right after Paul Walker's death, a person he considered like a brother and he liked having a part he didn't have to memorize a lot of lines or appear on screen.

Whereas Henry Cavill is known for posting pics of his WH40K army on social, and was such a huge Witcher fan he directed his agent to get him the role in the Netflix series even if it cost him the Superman job.

5 hours ago, Old Man said:

As if illegal powers required lengthy backgrounds.  "I'm a half-incubus-half-drow weredragon."  Done.

I'm trying to remember where I heard the GM was taken aback by the player who wanted his or her character to be half displacer beast, half dragon, and half efreet or something like that.  Yes, there were three halves.  The player was one of the GM's kids (and pre-teen IIRC), and a discussion of why an ancestry with three halves could not work was deemed out of scope.

10 hours ago, Cancer said:

I'm trying to remember where I heard the GM was taken aback by the player who wanted his or her character to be half displacer beast, half dragon, and half efreet or something like that.  Yes, there were three halves.  The player was one of the GM's kids (and pre-teen IIRC), and a discussion of why an ancestry with three halves could not work was deemed out of scope.

but...but...but...

MAGIC!

Spoiler

You could build it in Hero!

30 minutes ago, Cygnia said:

167392351_292304828925860_90741935439692

Hey! I was born in Mississippi, and I reassemble that remark!  ;) 

But, to be honest, I only lived there for 3 weeks before my folks moved back to Massachusetts. My dad was on TDY assignment for the USAF.