Funny Pics II: The Revenge

20 hours ago, tkdguy said:

There are a lot more things to fight about.

In Thalassene, the city that's the setting for my on-hold-for-Covid D&D campaign, the bar fights are mostly about politics, religion, sports, women, and monetary theory.

In some ways, Thalassene is kind of messed up.

Dean Shomshak

3 hours ago, Tjack said:

Yeah, like who was the best captain on Star Trek.   Not really much of an argument, it was Sisko.

2 hours ago, death tribble said:

Heresy !

2 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

I'm a Picard man, myself, but to each their own.

These are all perfectly reasonable choices. I'm also fond of Captain Pike from Season 2 of Discovery, though I realize I may be substantially in the minority in that opinion.

4 hours ago, DShomshak said:

In Thalassene, the city that's the setting for my on-hold-for-Covid D&D campaign, the bar fights are mostly about politics, religion, sports, women, and monetary theory.

In some ways, Thalassene is kind of messed up.

Dean Shomshak

And here I was thinking it would be over the interpretations of quantum mechanics, the abiotic origins of life, and what the proper approach is for solving the Navier-Stokes eqistance and smoothness problems.

13 hours ago, Cancer said:

And here I was thinking it would be over the interpretations of quantum mechanics, the abiotic origins of life, and what the proper approach is for solving the Navier-Stokes eqistance and smoothness problems.

Please. The setting is Earth, 250 million years in the future, and there's magic. Those questions were settled long, long ago.

Politics, religion, sports and women will never be settled. And whether money is purely a medium of exchange or can legitimately be a commodity in itself might fall under religion, come to think of it.

Dean Shomshak