Funny Pics II: The Revenge

9 hours ago, Pariah said:

I posted a picture like this on Facebook several months ago. One of my "friends" (initially from the Hero Boards, as it turns out) went full-on Trump-loving COVID-denying plague enthusiast on me, and I had to dump him.

Dude, I am really sorry to hear that.

I've been enduring it myself a lot lately with friends, coworkers (though to be fair, I knew most od them were morons), and family.

On the plus side, though, I think can both look forward to the considerable reduction of our Christmas spending this year!

:D:D

25 minutes ago, Duke Bushido said:

Dude, I am really sorry to hear that.

I've been enduring it myself a lot lately with friends, coworkers (though to be fair, I knew most of them were morons), and family.

On the plus side, though, I think can both look forward to the considerable reduction of our Christmas spending this year!

:D:D

It was, in large measure, my own stupid fault. In retrospect, I should have ditched the guy 6 months prior. I kept giving him a chance, because other than the right wing lunacy, he was actually a fairly intelligent and funny individual. But it kept creeping towards the point of diminishing returns, and eventually he didn't just cross that line, he obliterated it.

As a postscript, he contacted me four or five months later (it might have taken him that long to realize I was no longer responding to his bullplop) and tried to guilt me into resuming conversation. I thought for the briefest fraction of a second by responding with "New phone, who dis?", but ultimately decided that silence was the better part of valor.

43 minutes ago, Duke Bushido said:

Agreed.

Because, accorsing to the internet, I am a college-age over-coddled white girl with a suede jacket and ugly boots.

Really!   ‘Cause according to the internet, I’m NOT a creepy old guy stalking college girls online......Hi there!  I love your boots.