How typical!

Doc Democracy

So many days there are several threads hotly debating things I am interested in but I have no time to get really involved.

Today?  I have been stuck at Heathrow and JFK for several hours with nothing to do but use the free WiFi and what do I find?  Almost nothing of interest....

At least I will be in US time for the SuperBowl tonight...

Doc

Sorry if you didn’t realize this but America is closed on Super Bowl Sunday.   You could take over the whole country with three guys armed with big sticks.

Tomorrow of course we’d wake up early, have a cup of coffee & a doughnut and nuke the offending country as well as two or three others into the Stone Age.

P.S.  Go Pats!   Tom Brady is our golden god.

2 hours ago, Doc Democracy said:

So many days there are several threads hotly debating things I am interested in but I have no time to get really involved.

Today?  I have been stuck at Heathrow and JFK for several hours with nothing to do but use the free WiFi and what do I find?  Almost nothing of interest....

At least I will be in US time for the SuperBowl tonight...

Doc

Wait, you lost me on finding things interesting here. :rofl:

12 hours ago, Starlord said:

Spider-Man once defeated Firelord singlehandedly.

Awesomely inspiring underdog story?

Or

Horrific travesty for the comic book industry?

Go!

ah! Tis a question my son asks regularly. Who would win.

My answer is an invariable, it depends who is writing and what story they want to tell.

Classic David and Goliath story, though whether comics should be ripping off the bible is another question. ?

13 hours ago, Hermit said:

Captain America, great superhero, or GREATEST Superhero? -Colbert

well, obviously, a great superhero but dims greatly in comparison to Ambush Bug.

I like Cap because his patriotism is to the ideals of the nation he represents rather than the nation itself, which is why the recent suggestions he is morally compromised is such a travesty...