Diversion: The Pranky Burglar

Pariah

Here's the story: You're a burglar, but you don't steal anything. Instead, you break into someone's house and then do something that will inconvenience (as opposed to 'impoverish' or 'endanger') the owners; e.g., reversing all the toilet paper or hot-gluing the lids on everything in the refrigerator.

What's your prank?

Too complicated.  

First, search your own house for a few remotes for devices you no longer own (everyone has a couple), then go to the target home.  Put all their remote controls in the oven (no one ever looks there, even when turning it on to preheat the oven), and leave the others in suggestive locations.

Also, if they have a land-line phone with wireless handsets, take all the handsets and throw them under beds.  Then phone them repeatedly when you notice they're home.

24 minutes ago, Starlord said:

I rearrange every single piece of furniture, clothing, electronics, utensils, and appliance and then leave everything exactly as it was when I entered.

HA!

This is much cooler if you can do that with everything attached to the ceiling, and leave a note on the outside of the front door about "Gravity service cancelled due to non-payment".

Peel the labels off of all spray-on deodorants, and glue them back onto cans of hair spray or spray adhesives.

nylon zip ties around all rolls of toilet paper.

Go into any computers or digital devices: replace all music files with the Kidz Bop versions of the same songs.

Reverse switch all ceiling fans.

install carpet in all bathrooms. (glue-down type carpet)

Install wallpaper with pink, orange, and yellow plaid.

Install doggie doors in all doors, interior and exterior.

Microwave thirty-seven pounds of fish.

Install handicap ramps to all attic accesses.

Change door locks.

There is a woman that I work with who evidently eats fish once every three weeks.  I know this because she brings her leftovers for lunch the next day.  My desk is situated such that the door to the break room/conference room/kitchenette is to my back.  Once every three weeks it's all I can do to keep from vomiting into my keyboard.  :(

Until I took this job (started back in July), I had always heard "don't _ever_ microwave fish!"   Now I know why.  UGH!