Emerald City

Mark Rand

2 hours ago, steriaca said:

It can, but you are going to have to do work converting it.

True, although AEGIS is their version of PRIMUS and a lot of characters the Sailor Scouts will run into are normals.  Dark Champions, Everyman,and Normals Unbound will have a lot of what I need.

Unless you count their extra-dimensional computer room, which can be placed anywhere, they have no real headquarters.  They simply meet either in front of the Shinto shrine Sailor Mars serves as a miko at or in the living room of her house.

9 hours ago, Christopher said:

I am uncertain if I understood you right, but Mutants and Masterminds is actually a distinct Roleplaying game, not a Supplement for Hero. Apparently it runs on a modified D&D/D20 Systems

I know M&M is its own RPG. I was unfamiliar with Emerald City, which is a supplement to the M&M system of games.

I hope this clarifies any confusion.

@Mark Rand I have used modules from V&V and M&M in hero system; so I see no reason why you couldn't import this one too.  However, you will need to transpose things into Hero terms!

Emerald City is in Gray's Harbor County, Washington.  The Atlas Mountains are the Olympic Mountains, or part of them.  The Elysian Forest is the Olympic National Forest, or part of it.  AEGIS agents Elizabeth “Beth” Nguyen and Sylvia Whitehead are PRIMUS Assault Agents.

On 3/11/2019 at 1:41 PM, Mark Rand said:

Emerald City is in Gray's Harbor County, Washington.  The Atlas Mountains are the Olympic Mountains, or part of them.  The Elysian Forest is the Olympic National Forest, or part of it.  AEGIS agents Elizabeth “Beth” Nguyen and Sylvia Whitehead are PRIMUS Assault Agents.

Interesting, I always thought the geography of the Emerald City map was a dead ringer for the mouth of the Columbia river, with "downtown" Emerald City exactly where Astoria, OR is located.

4 hours ago, name_tamer said:

Interesting, I always thought the geography of the Emerald City map was a dead ringer for the mouth of the Columbia river, with "downtown" Emerald City exactly where Astoria, OR is located.

I put it in Grays Harbor because I thought I read that Emerald City was near Seattle.  If it's near Portland, the only PRIMUS agent in the area full time would be Intelligence Agent Beth Davies who serves as liaison to the Emerald Warriors (called The Sentinels in the books).  She would've had reports about the Sailor Scouts, but wouldn't have met them until the incident with the school buses.  My suspicion is that recognizing Sailor Mercury from reports, she'd engage her in conversation to get information on the situation before doing anything.