Where should one look for built-in templates?

Omegaprime02

I have now been fumbling around trying to build a vehicle template that includes support for mental stats, I've figured out how to build the stats themselves (I think), but I have no idea if I'm going to need to rebuild entire pages to get them to work properly and figure a good way to check would be refrencing the templates I'm extending.

Problem: I can't find where the built-in templates are located.  My worst fear is that they're locked inside the Jar and, while I do have a tool that can rip it open, I would really rather not have to go hunting.

So I'm asking for help with one of three things; finding where the built-ins are in the files, where they are in the Jar, or a peek at the templates themselves.

Any help would be appreciated.

After thirty minutes of internally screaming I found them.  Mod whom checks my comments, you can lock or delete this thread at your discretion. 

Thank you for your time.

P.S. For anyone wondering, the files are in the main directory under file names Main, Heroic6E, and Vehicle6E with the hdt file type.