Eris, Greek Goddess of Discord, lay with

Nightmare, ruler of the Dream Dimension, and begot

Bellastrid, the goddess of Conflict and Fear, Hatred and Rage

On the second day,

Gullveig, Norse Goddess of Greed and Wealth, slept with 

Victor von Doom, ruler of Latveria, and bore

Autoregis, the god of Ambition, Money, Greed, and Power

First trio:

Deity: Tangaroa, Maori god of the Sea, whose image The Needle includes.  Also, websearch for "Tangaroa figures Rarotonga" with safesearch turned off.  The sanitized ones aren't genuine anyway.

Mortal: Luornu Durgo, Triplicate Girl.  Threesomes.  Mmmm.  Tangaroa like.

Sprog: Lizard folk. collectively.

Second trio:

Deity: the Minoan Snake Goddess, name not known (because we haven't managed to read Linear A yet).  But figures of her exist.

Mortal (sort of): Peter Quill, Star-Lord.

Sprog: Rainbow Serpent, from Australian Aborigine collective mythology.

Nobody picked for Sunday. That means two picks for us in under 12  hours.  Let me look back at what we picked and what I think about it. Here we go. 

Csyphrett:

Day One I picked the court of the jade emperor as my home base. It's like Olympus but at the top of Five Element mountain in China.

Day Two Hephaestus and Agatha Heterodyne got together to bring their offspring Gilgamesh Hercules Tarvek Heterodyne into the world. Two mechanically inclined people get together to bring their little inventor in the world.

Day Three  Heimdall the guardian of Bifrost and Rachel Summers, the Phoenix have Nathan Scott Summers. This is a god who can see anything with a telepath and telekinetic to reach anywhere with a son who is named after two heroes.

Day Four: Maui is the father. His immortal wife is Ran, goddess of the sea. Their daughter is Moana Ran, goddess of the sea in training

Day Five

Day Six

Death Tribble

Day One The Great Pyramid of Cholula

Day Two Tezcatlipoca and the Invisible Woman have the Hidden Jaguar. DT stated that this romance took place before the final stages of the war happened and the renewal strategy was agreed on.

Day Three  Tlazolteotl and Bruce Wayne have Tarinda the Bat

Day Four Quetzalcoatl and Shayera Hol have Snake Hawk which I assume combines a feathered dragon with thangarian tech

Day Five

Day Six

DT has rebuilt part of the Incan/Mayan/Aztec Pantheon in his choices.

Cancer

Day One Rarotonga

Day Two Tangaroa, Maori god of the Sea, whose image The Needle includes, and  Luornu Durgo, Triplicate Girl have all the Lizard folk at the same time.

Day Three Deity: the Minoan Snake Goddess, name not known (because we haven't managed to read Linear A yet)  and Peter Quill, Star-Lord. hatch a replacement Rainbow Serpent, from Australian Aborigine collective mythology.

Day Four 

Day Five

Day Six 

Cancer has some sea faring people gods and space heroes going on to produce reptiles. Using the any god not named is dead rule allows the replacement Serpent. If somebody picks the original, RS jr is coming in as his apprentice.

The Old Man

Day One Eden

Day Two  Eris, Greek Goddess of Discord, lay with Nightmare, ruler of the Dream Dimension, and begot Bellastrid, the goddess of Conflict and Fear, Hatred and Rage

Day Three  Gullveig, Norse Goddess of Greed and Wealth, slept with Victor von Doom, ruler of Latveria, and bore

Autoregis, the god of Ambition, Money, Greed, and Power

Day Four

Day Five

Day Six

The Old Man seems to be putting together a pantheon of evil. I am letting Nightmare slide on this because I don't know where he stands on the god scale. If I had an idea, I would be like get a real man, not some pasty faced clown that be beat by a minotaur.

Bazza

Day One The Greek Underworld Hades

Day Two Hades and Diana Prince have Pluton Prince, the prince of the underworld

Day Three Hero #2: Set (Egyptian god) + Power Girl (Karen Starr) = Seth Starr. 

Day Four 

Day Five 

Day Six

Bazza also seems to be putting together a darker pantheon for the next time the multiverse nearly ends.

Psybolt

Day One Location:  Scholomance (central Romania (modern Sibiu, Romania, called Nagyszeben in Hungarian)

Day Two: Cthulhu and Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) have  Victor Maximoff, the Dragunkind 

Day Three  Isis (Egyptian goddess of fertility) and Thanos  have Cleo Adom

Day Four 

Day Five

Day Six

Psybolt comes out and boom elder god. I would have put down Cthulhu for wrecking things as the villain but I guess even madness creating fish gods can be good parents.

That's where we stand rolling into day six. This is your moderator saying good picking

CES

Day "Three":

Deity: Ishtar, Mesopotamian goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, justice, and political power

Mortal: the Thing, Ben Grimm, and demon master aircraft/spacecraft pilot

Offspring: Baron Klaus von Wulfenbach (Grimm's genes canceled out the beauty and fertility parts, left the rest)

(Going airborne, rather than oceanic, for this set.)

Day "Four":

Deity: Dlamélish (from the pantheon of the RPG Empire of the Petal Throne), "Lady of Fleshy Joys, Mistress of Demons, and Obsidian Princess of the Damned."

Mortal: James Bond

Offspring: Brünhilde, the Valkyrie protrayed in the Wagnerian opera

(EDIT: the first attempt at offspring was the first five valkyries (from the Poetic Edda).  Skuld, Skögul, Gunnr, Hildr, Göndul)

On the third day, 

Athena, Greek Goddess of crafts, weaving, and war, was merged with 

Ultron, the Living Automaton.  Together they built

Mechinex, the unstoppable Machine God

On the fourth day,

Pele, Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes, fire, destruction, and creation, joined with

Galactus, Eater of Worlds, and from their union issued

Devaora, Goddess of Consumption, Contagion, Fire, and Desolation

On the fifth day,

Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders, mated with

Zebediah Kilgrave, the Purple Man, and together they spawned

Wyrdys, Goddess of Weaving, Words, Songs, Secrets, Language, and Lies