Where does your heroes or villains hang out on their down time?

Dkap

3 hours ago, Dkap said:

The Magic Hat Lounge 3 floors plus a few secrets but when you just saved the world time to kick back and relax with the friendly staff at the Magic Hat lounge.

61465409_484186722319049_8754684731406155776_n.jpg

62201096_421159162052854_6968262465536655360_n.jpg

warwick.jpg

warwick4.jpg

Wow.

That is almost _exactly_ what the pictures in my head told me the Empire Club looks like inside.

Nice find!  What / where is it actually?

Duke

14 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

Wow.

That is almost _exactly_ what the pictures in my head told me the Empire Club looks like inside.

Duke

I'd like to know as well.

14 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

A few clubs i thought would fit my idea.i used the empire club before and it was close to this design 

Wow.

Duke

Sunburn: Well, as a former teenage superhero turned superhero expert at SNN, he has a few more options than the new guys. While in Milwaukee, he enjoys the old Metaguard HQ inside Horizon Tower. They have a few hi-end restaurants inside Horizon, then the Metaguard museum inside it.

...and he still has his old bedroom inside which he can teleport into.

Paradox Timely: Well, when she is on the job, she doesn't really have much of a say when she has down time (time travel and that), but she is the type to mix business and pleasure. Back in her home time, she knows a multitude of bars, restaurants, pleasure hotels and brothels from Earth to Tau Ceti. But her work load rarely allows for such diligence (On purpose by Chief Mainline. The more busy she is, the less likely he is to hear about her getting in a five way with an intelligent squidoid, a crystalline alien, a horseoid, and a robotic being named Ralf).

Umasora Saotome: The future daughter of Ranma Saotome and Akane Tendo, who not only traveled through time but to a dimension where her parents are fictional characters in a manga/anime series relaxes by doing homework, cooking (she takes after her father cooking wise, thank God), practicing the art, and going to various teen events. She expects a wild, weird composition to break out at a moment's notice, but is usually disappointed (not every place is Nermia Japan).

Note: I haven't had the pleasure of running any of the three in an actual campaign (and in fact, I have yet to write Umasora up). The exception was Sunburn as a teenage superhero, and to relax we go to Santuary (4th edition version).