5ED Fillable Character Sheets - No Calc

Spence

I'm looking for two good 5th Edition Champions character sheets that are fillable ones with no calculations or other "aids".

The first is just a standard sheet for a Champions character that is fillable

The second is a stripped sheet that has zero, none, no points or multiples on the sheet.  Just the end values needed for actual play.  A very no frills sheet.

Anyone know of any?

All of the forum threads I could located were archived and the attachment links were broken.

Thanks in advance

5 minutes ago, Duke Bushido said:

You might try the wayback machine to search the old board.  There was a lot of stuff like that out there once.

Though it sounds-- if I understand your "does not do math for you" requirement, like you're wanting pretty much a simple spreadsheet.

Thanks, I'll give that a try. 

And yes, I use standard full sheets (and Hero Designer) to build the characters.  But for a simple sheet I just transfer the the numbers, it is faster and easier when the sheet isn't trying to "help".

I am finalizing my Champs intro to run at my FLGS and was looking for a quick sheet for the pregens that will not give novice players a stroke.