Is anyone else 3D printing terrain, miniatures, etc.?

dgulledge

I've been 3D printing Dragonlock terrain from Fat Dragon Games.  I like it.  It's quite suitable for dungeons, caverns, castles, etc. for fantasy.  They have some starship floor plan parts as well.  Does anyone else have some favorites to recommend?  Obviously, since I'm pointing out Dragonlock, I've got no problem paying reasonable prices for quality stuff, but frankly my budget goes to gaming books first, then other stuff.

My favorites: 

Printable Scenery has a line of ships (and now an airship) as well as fantasy terrain, historical terrain, and things suitable for 40k. They use an open source format called OpenLock.

2nd Dynasty for Sci-fi spaceships. It's OpenLock compatible.

Archangel for modern (also OpenLock compatible). There is not a lot of modern stuff available and I was really happy to find him.

My favorite free site is Thingiverse. There is tons of free stuff there.

Late to the thread.  Santa got my ten-year-old a Monoprice Maker Select v2 for Christmas, and we've been printing on it off and on since.  Most models I get from Thingiverse, though I have also printed custom figures from desktophero3d.com when I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for premade.  Hero Forge files are surely higher quality but I've never tried them since they cost money.

I wouldn't dream of printing terrain on the thing simply because it's too slow.  It takes 16 hours to print a Space Marine Terminator-sized figure at 0.04mm layer height for decent detail in PLA.