About publishing third-party products

bpmasher

I'm writing a game based on the 5e/6e Hero System rules to be used with miniatures. If I want to put it up on a site where I can get profits off it under my own name, who do I need to contact?

Is this even possible?

The reason I am asking is because I've spent countless hours pouring over my documents and worked and reworked the game, and I also have some goals regarding designing games, so I'd need to display my skill in getting this done and having something to show for myself.

I kept the basic mechanics but heavily modified the stats and the way some things work, so it would not be official Hero source book material, but it's own game working on similar principles.

• 4 weeks later...

Since no one responded to you in the forum, you can always try the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of most of the HERO Games website pages.

That seems to be the standard answer for these types of questions.   Good luck.