The August 2019 "You're not Doing Star Wars Right" superdraft

Hermit

39 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Sniped.

BTW... congrats. As the first snipe victim of this draft, you have accessed one of my four (or is it five?) super secret utterly useless bonus prizes.

That is, in addition to the usual lightsaber colors, you may have one of your lightsabers of a color that is NOT in the official star wars universe. Sure, others can have red, blue, and green (And yes, thanks to Samuel L Jackson purple) but you can have any shade you like. Lemon Yellow! Hot Pink! Mauve! Aquamarine! Saffron Delight..whatever...

Just for that one.

Now, is there anything to keep others from imagining their light sabers their way and just slipping it by? no ... not really... that's why this is useless.

So bask in this , the first of the Super Secret Utterly Useless Bonus Prizes!

More to be revealed!

1 hour ago, Hermit said:

That is, in addition to the usual lightsaber colors, you may have one of your lightsabers of a color that is NOT in the official star wars universe. Sure, others can have red, blue, and green (And yes, thanks to Samuel L Jackson purple) but you can have any shade you like. Lemon Yellow! Hot Pink! Mauve! Aquamarine! Saffron Delight..whatever...

Just for that one.

Now, is there anything to keep others from imagining their light sabers their way and just slipping it by? no ... not really... that's why this is useless.

So bask in this , the first of the Super Secret Utterly Useless Bonus Prizes!

More to be revealed!

So I can have a Banoffee coloured lightsaber ?

Wow, I'll have to choose which spectral line wavelength I want.  Li I 6707 (deep red)?  H-beta (on the cusp between blue and green)?  The CH A-X system Q branches, in the deep violet?  He I 10830, invisible because it's in the infrared?  Decisions, decisions...

"That Force that binds all living things together,
Suffuses even the space between the stars,

Resounds now to a feeling of such terror!

As though a million screams the heavens smote

And every scream tore through my helpless throat!"

My Old Coot: Prospero the wizard from Shakespeare's The Tempest.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says picking Prospero is just an excuse to indulge in blank verse.

3 hours ago, Cancer said:

Wow, I'll have to choose which spectral line wavelength I want.  Li I 6707 (deep red)?  H-beta (on the cusp between blue and green)?  The CH A-X system Q branches, in the deep violet?  He I 10830, invisible because it's in the infrared?  Decisions, decisions...

What’s the spectral line for tan?

4 hours ago, Cancer said:

Stop trying to  make my useless prize useful!

Bloody scientists... *mutter mutter*

1 hour ago, Psybolt said:

Scumball-ish criminal:  Inigo Montoya (Princess Bride)

52 minutes ago, Old Man said:

Ha! I thought I was being original.  Oh well.  Anyway...

Farm Girl: Princess Buttercup

spacer.png

Wow, I guess it’s a good thing I took Westley early. And that I had a different Princess in mind for him.