The August 2019 "You're not Doing Star Wars Right" superdraft

Hermit

I get ya, really. But what are those characters names? Or are you nominating “the nameless characters from the Mitchell and Webb sketch comedy ‘are we the bad guys?’” Because as per your draft pick, it suggests you are drafting actual people who are still living. 

As as I said I found the video funny, so thanks for sharing. 

(Commissioner, above points being raised informally and for consistency with previous Superdrafts. Just chatter amongst friends. I don’t have any issue with L Marcus’s draft pick. Superdrafts are supposed to be fun!)

6 hours ago, Psybolt said:

Old Coot:  Old man Logan

He uses the Force, one of the most unlikely Jedis around.  

If I am allowed to do this.... I give Logan his light saber, coming out as claws on his right hand.  So, if I am allowed this... Old Man Logan has light saber claws on right hand and adamantium claws on the left.

Image result for old man logan

Allowed, also as the FIRST person to post this Saturday (and thus remembering we were picking today) your speed is rewarded.

With our THIRD Super Secret Utterly Useless Prize!

Cubert: Hey, Leela, help me apply these flame decals I got in my cereal; they'll make the ship go faster.
Leela: And what's your scientific basis for thinking that?
Cubert: I'm twelve.

That's right, you get Flame Decals for whatever starship you choose.

640px-Awesome_Express.svg.png

6 hours ago, death tribble said:

The Royal: Could not think of one and then it came to me. Snow White. Her mum and dad were a Queen and a King which makes her royalty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_White

Right. Snow White has force powers and a lightsaber. As she is a woman I'm going to make sure the lightsaber is pink.

Sorry, that prize has been used for Duckbutt yellow