The August 2019 "You're not Doing Star Wars Right" superdraft

Hermit

On 8/13/2019 at 3:35 PM, Old Man said:
Big Bad: Ardala, Princess of Draconia (Buck Rogers)

spacer.png

Behold, with this pick,  Old Man has unlocked...

The  FOURTH Super Secret Utterly Useless Prize!

In the category of "A Hot Sci Fi Babe I got too close to the TV Screen for when I was a young delinquent"....

I'm nearsighted now, but between her and a certain Colonel (And I don't mean Potter) no regrets

The 4th Super Secret Utterly Useless Prize is...

6836_source_1559740152.jpg

A gallon of Green Body Paint!

For all your Orion Slave Girl Cosplay needs!

Folks. I believe I am currently caught up, but please let me know if I got something in your line up wrong. 

From Pigs in Space to very obsessed lawmen and more....

Brilliant work so far... just goes to show when we stick the proper formula we can't go wrong!

*Suddenly everything goes wrong*

I've jinxed it

Oh well we carry forth!

"Call me Blackhawk. I had another name but I buried that name with my family on the farm that the Empire destroyed. I had been a pilot and a brawler; now I fly with reckless courage and fight as one possessed. The Empire thinks they can break men by destroying everyone and everything a man cares for; all they did in my case was forge a weapon aimed at themselves."

Blackhawk was a Polish aviator from the Golden Age of comics.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary asks  how many more picks we have?

9 minutes ago, Lucius said:

"Call me Blackhawk. I had another name but I buried that name with my family on the farm that the Empire destroyed. I had been a pilot and a brawler; now I fly with reckless courage and fight as one possessed. The Empire thinks they can break men by destroying everyone and everything a man cares for; all they did in my case was forge a weapon aimed at themselves."

Lucius Alexander

With two storm troopers counting as one pick... we have twelve picks total

So two more days I bleieve

Option 1: [worldbuilding] Electromagnetic Emotional Spectrum / Lantern Corps with Power Rings.

NB: Colour of lightsaber determines which Corps the Jedi belongs to. Eg: Green lightsaber, is Green Jedi Corps with Green 'Lantern' Power Ring. Ditto for Blue & Red. Other colours possible.

45 minutes ago, Lucius said:

Lucius Alexander

Okay, what slot are you using for Blackhawk by the Way?

We have Farmer, Royal, Scumballish Criminal, Royal and Alien Sidekick. If he fits any of those your naration doesn't tell me for sure.

Or is he an option pick?

38 minutes ago, Bazza said:

Option 1: [worldbuilding] Electromagnetic Emotional Spectrum / Lantern Corps with Power Rings.

NB: Colour of lightsaber determines which Corps the Jedi belongs to. Eg: Green lightsaber, is Green Jedi Corps with Green 'Lantern' Power Ring. Ditto for Blue & Red. Other colours possible.

But not Duck Butt Yellow! Never that shade of Yellow. It is forever denied!