Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Will anyone on the HERO Games forums be attending Dragon Con 2019? I'll be in attendance and have signed up for the only currently listed HERO System game sessions (the Saturday night sessions). It's a 5th edition Champions two-part scenario. Details for parts 1 & 2 can be found at the embedded hyperlinks. Here's the Dragon Con Gaming site where you can search for events and sign up. Open slots are still available.

 

Let me know if you're planning to attend and would like to play games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2019 at 10:29 AM, borbetomagnus said:

Will anyone on the HERO Games forums be attending Dragon Con 2019? I'll be in attendance and have signed up for the only currently listed HERO System game sessions (the Saturday night sessions). It's a 5th edition Champions two-part scenario. Details for parts 1 & 2 can be found at the embedded hyperlinks. Here's the Dragon Con Gaming site where you can search for events and sign up. Open slots are still available.

 

Let me know if you're planning to attend and would like to play games.

 

I didn't go, but did the convention go well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a great convention, and the Gaming Track and gaming schedule was packed with goodness. Unfortunately, the two Champions sessions that I and others pre-registered for were canceled before the start of the convention. They were the only game sessions using the HERO System, so it was disappointing that they didn't occur. Both sessions were full to capacity (8) players too. 

If you're planning on attending DragonCon 2020 then let me know and perhaps we can organize some HERO System games with the Gaming organizers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, borbetomagnus said:

It was a great convention, and the Gaming Track and gaming schedule was packed with goodness. Unfortunately, the two Champions sessions that I and others pre-registered for were canceled before the start of the convention. They were the only game sessions using the HERO System, so it was disappointing that they didn't occur. Both sessions were full to capacity (8) players too. 

If you're planning on attending DragonCon 2020 then let me know and perhaps we can organize some HERO System games with the Gaming organizers.

 

I've never been down to DragonCon. Have you ever been to MACE in Charlotte North Carolina?  I'm running 4 HERO games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grandmastergm said:

 

I've never been down to DragonCon. Have you ever been to MACE in Charlotte North Carolina?  I'm running 4 HERO games. 

 

I've never been up to MACE. It's great to hear you'll be running HERO System games. The con looks like it has a diverse schedule of many different games. I noticed a whole page devoted to Pulp HERO System 6e being run by Robert H. Hudson. I won't be able to attend this year, but will look at next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...