The Most Annoying Song of All Time

Pariah

3 hours ago, death tribble said:

Tjack, you missed the gag.

The Wham lyric could be misheard as 'Last Christmas I gave you aHa, but the very nexty day you gave it away'

I don't think anyone has mentioned 'Baby' by Justin Beiber. Or almost anything by Nicki Minaj

I went back thru the whole thread.  In the words of  Gilda Radner’s SNL character Emily Littella,  “Oh, well that’s VERY different....never mind.”

6 hours ago, death tribble said:

Tjack, you missed the gag.

The Wham lyric could be misheard as 'Last Christmas I gave you aHa, but the very nexty day you gave it away'

I don't think anyone has mentioned 'Baby' by Justin Beiber. Or almost anything by Nicki Minaj

Well, to be fair, I've never had to listen to Nicki Minaj much, (or Bieber for that matter)

Well, the only rock station in my area loves them more than life itself.   I think one time I heard one of their songs on the way to work one day, then another on the way back home, and then the next day on the way to work again.  Keep in mind this was a 15 minute trip approx. between home and work.

Feel Like Making Love by Bad Company.  Generally like Bad Company, but this song

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Note: Again, the local rock station feels compelled to make sure, I hear it nearly once a week.  All the more painful, one time had to listen to it,  then a quarter mile from the work's parking lot, they start up  the awesome "Master of Puppets" by Metallica.  Why couldn't they have reversed the order, WHY?????????

6 hours ago, Trencher said:

Some strong contenders here but I dont think Lady in Red have been topped yet. 

Practically all the ones I have posted top that but your view may be different.

I had a look at wikipedia for some ideas as they have annoying music as a category but there are some you just think, really ?

There was one from 1965 called 'I Want my baby back' which has the guy lose his girl in an accident so he digs her up to be reunited with her. Disturbing subject matter yes but annoying ?

They also listed Rockstar by Nickelback, the Thong Song by Sisqo, You're beautiful y James Blunt. We Built this City by Starship, True by Spandau Ballet and Who Let the Dogs Out ? by Baha Men. I don't have a problem with any of them.

Oddly enough 'Watch Me' by Silento and Harlem Shake are not listed.

You're Having My Baby by Paul Anka is listed as being patronising for one. The latest records are Hot Problems and Chinese Food which are simply meh.

Paralysed by Legendary Stardust Cowboy is one that people would find annoying and reaching to switch off the volume. It has random unintelligible screaming which is what taxes the listener.

The list also mentions the Black Crowes and The Insane Clown Posse. Although one track is mentioned I would put their entire recorded career down as annoying.

I did find one track that does qualify from the list

This one was missing from the list and you are so lucky that you don't have the live version.