Skill ranks questions.

herrswags

Question

I've got a character in my game who's basically resurrected 1930s pulp noir Batman. Since Batman knows all of the things Batman knows, we gave him +3 to all skill (limited to things from the 1930s). Once his HeroDesigner sheet, there's a 12-, 13- etc., next to all of his stats. If he's got a +3 to all skills, does that mean that his  target number is whatever the linked stat is +3? I.e., if he's at a 13- for all Intelligence skills, with his +3 to all skills is he now at a 16-? I was trying to represent the fact that pulp noir superheroes know basically everything regardless of the fact that they're not powered, but I don't know if I did it right.

Similar question. I've got a speedster with OCV 7, DCV 7. He's got +2 to all HTH skills. He's got a Power skill for his Speedster Tricks multipower, which includes various speedster tricks from the Champions powers books. There's the flurry of blows +9d6, hitting in a trail for +4d6, and a taser touch for 6d6NND. Standard stuff. With one rank in Power: Speedster tricks he's at 14-. Does his +2 to HTH make that a 16- for the attacks? It seems really high, but I honestly don't know. 

1 answer to this question