Powers by proxy

Tryskhell

Hey, I'm designing some heroes (and villains) and I came to the idea of a hero not having powers himself, but having some kind of "persona" that has powers.

The "stand user" has quite human characteristic, but he is accompanied by a proxy that has powers on its own (my specific concept has her being a brick, using a bow and being able to turn herself and her user invisible). The two can't really be separated from each other, and the proxy is always floating around the user.

My main concern is that I want the proxy to have a mind of its own (this would probably be a flaw) and could be attacked and "killed" (temporarily so). Them attacking different targets is just a higher speed or doubling actions.

How would you go around doing such a character ? I guess it can be done through basic "yo this is how this power works" but I'm sure there's more interesting ways to do it...

If you're trying to keep things simple, I'd suggest Physical Manifestation and Extra Time to reactivate if "destroyed".  Maybe also Unified Power Source if you're in a 6e game. 

Shouldn't strictly need any Advantages, though your GM might want you to buy a little Indirect. 

E: With regards to it having its own mind, a Physical Limitation stating "Source of powers has INT x, EGO y, PRE z, and the following skills only" should do it.  Or put limitations on some of your INT, EGO, PRE and skills.