Currency System in Star Hero

JCR

Yes I know its all a CP point game, but me and the group I am in are wondering if there is an official or officially accepted currency system for the game? Or at the very least is there a currency system proven to work w/ the game. I am not talking about how much is a credit worth per se for example when I say currency system, I am referring specifically to prices of things already in the game such as an armor or a gun in currency value and not CP value. Whether anyone likes/dislikes it is a different topic, not trying to be rude, just trying to stay on topic.

The Hero Games Fifth Edition sci-fi setting book, Terran Empire (available from the Hero online store in hardcopy or PDF for very reasonable prices ;) ) has suggested costs for a range of goods and services on pp. 154-55; and the detailed breakdown of modular starship systems over pp. 157 - 171 includes prices for all of them.

Short answer: Yes. Long answer: Hell yes. ;)

The price list covers over a hundred personal-use items, including laser, plasma and ion weapons, armor and force fields, computers, comm and sensory gear, antigrav equipment, medical and survival gear, cyberware and bioware. All of those items are described and 5E game-statted in the preceding two chapters of TE.