The game is starting soon.

Mark Rand

Time to get started.

The Junior Justice Foundation Team has just filed into the conference room.  Lotus, who heads the senior team, and an Oriental woman in business casual are there.

"Good morning, everyone," she says.  "I have communicators for each of you."  She passes them out.  Next, I'd like to introduce PRIMUS Intelligence Agent Michelle Yamashiro, who is their liaison to both teams."

"Good morning, everyone," Michelle says in an unaccented voice.  "I will do my best not to get in your way."

"One last bit of news," Lotus says.  "You now have your own aircraft, a 7-passenger Airbus Helicopters H-135, and a pilot, Joanna Rivers."  She puts pictures of both on the large video wall.  "Ms. Rivers will land where the police tell her to and not get involved in your cases."

"Well", said an untransformed Robert Trueheart, "my other self can fly." She took the comunicater and placed it on his right wrist, which avoided the quasi-invisable tennis charm bracelet with the heart shaped Godgem hanging there on her left wrist. "If I transform, can I still access it?"

Drew Jacobs thanks Lotus for the communicator, looks over at Robert to see how he attaches it, then fumbles with it trying to attach it to his left wrist.

He looks towards Agent Yamashiro and has a question he wants to ask, but wants to remain respectful of her and finally grows impatient with himself and eventually blurts out, "so... percentage wise, how much interference can we expect?"  Immediately blushing afterwards.

"You should," Lotus replies to Robert's question.  "I'll check with Bonnie Curtis, a computer and electronics expert the think tank employs, who may be working with the teams.  You should know that she loves the cat burglar look, which is often called 'Cat burglar chic'."

48 minutes ago, Amorkca said:

<Do we create our own costumes for our characters or are they being provided by the Foundation?>

Current look for Drew, these are just random internet pics, talking to a friend about getting a pic commissioned.

776737552_AvisHumanform.jpg.f66fb5dae5cd0fc2152236f0fab6462e.jpg1404838586_Avis(BirdForm).jpg.dc81cf137856a2a8116c6173b5d3528f.jpg

<I like the pictures.  You provide the costumes.>

Monica Yamamoto, Arachne's civilian identity, took a communicator and slipped it on her right wrist, just above the bracelet that was already there.

As she did, a call came over the public address system that asked Bonnie Curtis to report to the think tank's main computer lab.

"I was just about to enter," said Bonnie's from just outside the door.  "Lotus, I was asked to give you this."  She passes her an envelope.  "Internal mail."

"Thanks, Bonnie," Lotus says, taking it.

"You're welcome," she says as she exits.

<Bonnie has shoulder-length dark-brown hair and is wearing a black turtleneck sweater, jeans, hiking boots, and leather gloves.>

Lotus opens the envelope, reads the message, and sighs.  "Got to run.  My team needs me."

"As I understand it, Bonnie's is allergic to nickel alloys," Agent Yamashiro says.

Edited by Mark Rand
fixing spelling errors

Drew sits down again and looks at the others around the table.  "So we have Rob, Lotus just left and I'm Drew..."

"So perhaps introductions are in order?  And perhaps we should talk about what we can do, both individually and as a team? Who wants to start?" 

"I'm Monica Yamamoto, otherwise known as Arachne, a kunoichi, or female ninja.  When I'm in my costumed identity, my black nightsuit is armored, lets me climb walls, and see in the dark, and, using my bracelets, create energy duplicates of martial arts weapons.  I also speak Japanese and know about Japanese culture."

"I'm Robert Trueheart, but you probably know me better in my other form." Just then, he stood up and chanted "Change Of Heart!" and gestured. He was surounded by bright lights. His clothing faded away as hearts started layering onto his body in deep shadows. Suddenly, a gender shift becomes apparent. His hair extends and curls into sausage curls. It also turns from brown tp strawberry blonde. He gains a chest and his hips widen. And a new set of clothes appears on his body...a frilly short dress with hearts all over it.

All in all, this new entity who was Robert Trueheart looked like s/he stepped out of a Sailor Moon "me also" anime or cartoon show.

Add to the strangness, hos eyes are now three times as huge as normal.

"I'm bound by honor to call this body 'Lady Heart'."

2 hours ago, steriaca said:

"I know of one other, so I wouldn't say it is an epidemic of magical girls. I would keep an eye out for Sailor Moon. Once she matures a little bit, it might be wise to float an invite to join us."

"I'll pass on the recommendation," Agent Yamashiro says.

29 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"Is it because she seems to be only 14 years old, or a crybaby? It is all in my report about the OSP*A Incident and the Radio Station Incident."

"I should've said, 'Pass on your recommendation to the proper people here'," Michelle Yamashiro replies. 

13 hours ago, Amorkca said:

Drew looks in awe at Lady Heart... "It is Saturday night, what would we be playing hookie from?

"This meeting. Where is the others? I'm sure it is not just us who got invited to this meeting."

(Corected myself.)