The game is starting soon.

Mark Rand

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

"Yeah.  I heard that Science Ninja Team Gatchman has been redone several times and there are plans for another version of it."

"True. They are planning on a new version of the Americanized version Battle of the Planets, done in the Netflix's Voltron stye."

10 hours ago, steriaca said:

"Well, looks like we have ourself an otakuet or otaqueen."

"My dad's the big anime fan in the family.  Growing up in Honolulu, I was, like my BFF, Annette, a beach bunny when I wasn't studying ninjutsu, learning the Hula, or walking on fire."

40 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"My dad's the big anime fan in the family.  Growing up in Honolulu, I was, like my BFF, Annette, a beach bunny when I wasn't studying ninjutsu, learning the Hula, or walking on fire."

"Ah...I bet he seen most of the great ones."

21 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

“Yeah.  Dad also likes 1966 English dub of  Ultraman.  We have the whole series on DVD.   I think he’s also a fan of Peter Fernandez and Corinne Orr.”

"And not of Casie Caeson? Does Mark sound too much like Shaggy or Cliffjumper for him?"

25 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"And not of Casie Caeson? Does Mark sound too much like Shaggy or Cliffjumper for him?"

"Well, the late Kemal Amin “Casey” Kasem was, in my opinion, a pretty cool guy.  Of course, I listened to him mostly on the radio."

• 2 weeks later...