Jump to content
Mark Rand

The game is starting soon.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

"Yeah.  I heard that Science Ninja Team Gatchman has been redone several times and there are plans for another version of it."

"True. They are planning on a new version of the Americanized version Battle of the Planets, done in the Netflix's Voltron stye."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2019 at 9:24 PM, steriaca said:

"True. They are planning on a new version of the Americanized version Battle of the Planets, done in the Netflix's Voltron stye."

"I hope it's good."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, steriaca said:

"Well, looks like we have ourself an otakuet or otaqueen."

"My dad's the big anime fan in the family.  Growing up in Honolulu, I was, like my BFF, Annette, a beach bunny when I wasn't studying ninjutsu, learning the Hula, or walking on fire."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"My dad's the big anime fan in the family.  Growing up in Honolulu, I was, like my BFF, Annette, a beach bunny when I wasn't studying ninjutsu, learning the Hula, or walking on fire."

"Ah...I bet he seen most of the great ones."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steriaca said:

"Ah...I bet he seen most of the great ones."

“Yeah.  Dad also likes 1966 English dub of  Ultraman.  We have the whole series on DVD.   I think he’s also a fan of Peter Fernandez and Corinne Orr.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

“Yeah.  Dad also likes 1966 English dub of  Ultraman.  We have the whole series on DVD.   I think he’s also a fan of Peter Fernandez and Corinne Orr.”

 

 

"And not of Casie Caeson? Does Mark sound too much like Shaggy or Cliffjumper for him?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"And not of Casie Caeson? Does Mark sound too much like Shaggy or Cliffjumper for him?"

"Well, the late Kemal Amin “Casey” Kasem was, in my opinion, a pretty cool guy.  Of course, I listened to him mostly on the radio."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, steriaca said:

"Well, yes, he was cool. A real Ryan Seacrest before there was a Ryan Seacrest."

"Yeah," Monica says as she exits the building.  "There's my bus.  Got to go.  Have a good evening and rest of the weekend."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...