The game is starting soon.

Mark Rand

2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"There are many crows there," Monica says.  "Two have befriended Rumiko, one of the mikos and the priest's granddaughter.  They even eat from her hands." 

"That is cool. Odd...I can understand the Rumiko name, for mangaka Rumiko Takahashi, but Rumiko the miko always seem like a Rei to me..."

"Don't give me that look Monica. I'm just stating that Rumiko looks more like a Rei to me. Besides, I feal odd using that name. It always reminds me of a mangaka we all know. Considering my gender change, I should only be surprised I only have one girlfriend."

10 hours ago, steriaca said:

Robert slumped into thought. "Level with me, we are getting action figures and such, right?"

"Wouldn't surprise me," Monica says.  "From what I've read, Disney is a major sponsor of our team.  They also gave $2,000,000 to the Children's Hospital of San Angelo, which is now the UMC Disney Children's Hospital of San Angelo, and are producing the newest version of American Gladiators which is taped at the Cow Palace in Daly City."

14 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"Wouldn't surprise me," Monica says.  "From what I've read, Disney is a major sponsor of our team.  They also gave $2,000,000 to the Children's Hospital of San Angelo, which is now the UMC Disney Children's Hospital of San Angelo, and are producing the newest version of American Gladiators which is taped at the Cow Palace in Daly City."

"Then it becomes important that we keep a 'squeaky clean' image. For example, as Lady Heart, I can't show any sign of being intrested in another girl or woman. Or any guy for that matter. Sure, they might have her go on 'dates', but they will be platonic events all together."

"To prove my point, name one gay Disney princess?"

3 hours ago, Beast said:

"So are there any crime scenes we can get our feet wet on?"

"Possibly," Michelle says.  "I'll go check."  She exits, and returns two minutes later.  "There is a developing situation in the University Commons neighborhood.  We'll leave once Bonnie and Joanna have finished installing the radio equipment in the copter.  In case you're interested, its registration number is N6019S, making its call sign Helo One Niner Sierra.  I've also found out that Yuri's civilian identity is Me-Ling Chan.  She'll be Joanna's observer until she gets her pilot's license and helicopter rating."

22 minutes ago, Beast said:

"how far is it?"
"since the chopper is faster than me if I start now all that follow we will get there around the same time "
"I can observe"
Navigation 12-

"It's about five and one half miles from here to the center of UC San Angelo," Michelle replies.  "The situation is that Amok is in a small park close to there.  You'll be working with the senior team." 

One of the staffers enters, passes Michelle a note, and leaves.

Michelle reads it and says, "Copter's ready.  Joanna and Mei-Ling are on board."

"Right behind you," Arachne says.   "Michelle's getting her weapons."

"Climb in, sit down, and buckle up," Joanna says.  "Headsets are above the seats." 

"Will do," Arachne says as she complies.

Joanna and Mei-Ling have on sage-green Nomex® flight suits, gloves with gray palms, combat boots, and headsets.  Joanna, who is in the right front seat, also has a board with a computer tablet on it strapped to her right knee.

Mei-Ling smiles. "In my true form, I could of took you all there already. Still, it is nice to get there slowly "

Lady Heart sighed. "Let it be Yuri-sama. We both know the Jade Emperor wouldn't want to hear about a lung dragon showing off."

"True," Mei-Ling says.

Michelle arrives wearing a jacket with PRIMUS patches that partially covers the webbing she's wearing over her clothes.  As she sits and buckles up, she says, "Set," before grabbing the headset above her seat and putting it on.

"I can't do sonics. I do magical love energy. We should try calming him down first before we are forced to fight him. I would be the logical choice in the try to calm down act."

(Up to 7d6 Presence Attack to do that, 2d6 natural, +2d6 when in Lady Heart identity, +1d6 via Shapeshift power, and +2d6 extra as a power but only to get people to stop fighting. And that is not including situational bonuses everyone gets.)