The game is starting soon.

Mark Rand

4 minutes ago, Amorkca said:

Avis looks confusedly at Ghost Cat, "What do you mean? What shape does he prefer?"

well look at it this way
let's say Amok was created by Dr Badguy as a volentold subject and Amok has very harsh feeling towards the evil Dr
where as Miss Polly Goodytwoshoes is Amok's love intrest and a very calming effect on Amok
knowing both of those shapes might more sense than I trying to look like a possible hottie or buff opponent to woo or intimidate Amok

45 minutes ago, Beast said:

well look at it this way
let's say Amok was created by Dr Badguy as a volentold subject and Amok has very harsh feeling towards the evil Dr
where as Miss Polly Goodytwoshoes is Amok's love intrest and a very calming effect on Amok
knowing both of those shapes might more sense than I trying to look like a possible hottie or buff opponent to woo or intimidate Amok

Ponders for a moment, "So tactics is what your talking about!  However, we are just supposed to be on the sidelines right?"

Michelle says, "From what I've read, he had it all - a family, a respectable job, and a home in a nice neighborhood.  But his hot temper and drinking cost him everything.  Now he lives on the streets, just another face in the anonymous crowd of homeless people.  He still has a temper, and almost anything can set him off."

11 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

Michelle says, "From what I've read, he had it all - a family, a respectable job, and a home in a nice neighborhood.  But his hot temper and drinking cost him everything.  Now he lives on the streets, just another face in the anonymous crowd of homeless people.  He still has a temper, and almost anything can set him off."

"Ah...yes. Kinda like a chicken and the egg situation. Did his powers cause his anger, or was he already angry and his powers exaggerate it?"

Hangar doors are open and Joanna's starting the copter.  Hopefully, everyone's buckled in and has their headsets on.

"As I understand it, he's always been strong," Michelle replies.  When he goes berserk, his strength increases."

"We're heading out," Mei-Ling calls out over the intercom.  "We'll be there in about two minutes."

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

Hangar doors are open and Joanna's starting the copter.  Hopefully, everyone's buckled in and has their headsets on.

"As I understand it, he's always been strong," Michelle replies.  When her goes berserk, his strength increases."

"We're heading out," Mei-Ling calls out over the intercom.  "We'll be there in about two minutes."

"Great, he's the real world version of the Hulk," Avis chirps.

16 hours ago, Amorkca said:

OOC

Not sure that Grond exists in San Angelo world...

Hulk no have 4 arms, two is good for smashing!!

OCC: Grond is currently in Chicago, wrecking havoc with the lower floors of the Trump International Hotel and Tower.  Trump, who is not President of the United States, will not be amused when he finds out.

"There's another helicopter following us," Mei-Ling says, taking binoculars from the door pouch at her side.  "It's red, white, and blue and its registration number is N145SU."

"That's Stanford Life Flight's helicopter," Joanna says.  "I suspect police and news helicopters are close by, too."  She switches her headset to a different setting, talks to someone, and switches it back.  "The police want us to land between the university library and the student union.  Stanford Life Flight will land behind us."

6 hours ago, steriaca said:

"I'm not surprised that there is a medical copter behind us. Do they know I can heal also?"

"Probably not," Michelle says as a wooden bench comes flying from the little park.  Fortunately, everyone got out of its path.

Quantum, a member of the senior team, lands and says, "Defender and Azteca are trading punches with him right now.  Lotus is  helping remove passengers from a car that Amok threw at her.  As I understand it, nobody was injured, yet." 

A police officer walks over and says, "Two more helicopters are landing on the cross street (Bigelow Boulevard) to our left.  The one closest to us is ours.  The other one's with the media."

"Thanks," Joanna says.  She unbuckles, climbs out, looks at the copters and says, "The police helicopter is an MD Helicopters MD 500.  The media helicopter is a Bell 206 JetRanger."

A Stanford flight nurse joins them.  "Our pilot just told us that you're first responder qualified." 

"Yeah, I qualified while an army pilot," Joanna replies.  "Do you need a hand?"

"Yes.  We have some who were injured in a separate incident and could use some help."

"Be glad to help," Joanna says.

5 hours ago, Amorkca said:

"Ladyheart," Avis chirps, "Our role is secondary, why don't you go help Lotus get those people free?"

"so Avis you want to try being in command first?"
"Cool ,go ahead, how do you want the rest of us deployed?"

1 hour ago, Beast said:

"so Avis you want to try being in command first?"
"Cool ,go ahead, how do you want the rest of us deployed?"

Without thinking Avis replies, "Scout the area for any other hostiles or people endangered by Amok's antics with the senior team, maybe someone should go with the Joanna to see what's up? Ghost Cat?"

7 hours ago, Amorkca said:

Without thinking Avis replies, "Scout the area for any other hostiles or people endangered by Amok's antics with the senior team, maybe someone should go with the Joanna to see what's up? Ghost Cat?"

"Works for me"

"Joanna you want to follow me as I can take a hit or 3?"
stealth 13-