The game is starting soon.

Mark Rand

He spots the loaded Stanford Life Flight helicopter lifting off for the nearby University Medical Center's Saint Mary's General Hospital, Joanna and Arachna heading back to the team's helicopter, Lotus pulling someone from a fountain between the university library and a classroom building, and Amok fighting with Quantum, Defender, and Azteca.

Lady Heart looks at Amok with pity in her eyes. "Please, Mr. Amok, can you feal the love in your heart? Calm down please. Nobody will harm you if you just surrender now." She pores on the charm, using as much Presences Attack she can muster (7d6, barring subtraction).

53 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Lady Heart looks at Amok with pity in her eyes. "Please, Mr. Amok, can you feal the love in your heart? Calm down please. Nobody will harm you if you just surrender now." She pores on the charm, using as much Presences Attack she can muster (7d6, barring subtraction).

"Stop bothering me!" he yells, swinging his fist.  He misses Lady Heart and destroys the restroom building he's standing beside.  Water pours from the rubble that fell on top of him.

11 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"Stop bothering me!" he yells, swinging his fist.  He misses Lady Heart and destroys the restroom building he's standing beside.  Water pours from the rubble that fell on top of him.

"I'm sorry Mr. Amok, but you leave me no choice." Lady Heart traces a heart in the air, touches the now material heart and shouts "Heart Strings!". The heart unravels into ribbons which try to wrap around Amok. (OCV 8, 6d6 Entangle, 6PD/ED. Considering his strength, it won't last long, but will slow him down enough for Defender, Quantum, Azteca and Lotus to team up and try something. If I remember correctly, Defender had an entangle also, his only attack besides his fist.)

6 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

He spots the loaded Stanford Life Flight helicopter lifting off for the nearby University Medical Center's Saint Mary's General Hospital, Joanna and Arachna heading back to the team's helicopter, Lotus pulling someone from a fountain between the university library and a classroom building, and Amok fighting with Quantum, Defender, and Azteca.

Avis carefully studies these renowned heroes to see how they work together.

11 hours ago, steriaca said:

"I'm sorry Mr. Amok, but you leave me no choice." Lady Heart traces a heart in the air, touches the now material heart and shouts "Heart Strings!". The heart unravels into ribbons which try to wrap around Amok. (OCV 8, 6d6 Entangle, 6PD/ED. Considering his strength, it won't last long, but will slow him down enough for Defender, Quantum, Azteca and Lotus to team up and try something. If I remember correctly, Defender had an entangle also, his only attack besides his fist.)

"Webs," Lotus calls out.  Quantum gestures and an energy blast hits the ground under Amok.  Lady Heart can feel the gravity increasing.  Lotus and Azteca grab Amok while Defender fires two entangles.  Amok yells obscenities  as he goes down.

(Cool. Level with me, Defender is the same guy from Champions, right? Makes sense that he would be interested in the Junior Justice Foundation, as he can always do a Junior Champions team up in Millennium City.)

"You should of given up when you had the chance, Mr. Amok. Now please sleep the alcohol off."

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

(Cool. Level with me, Defender is the same guy from Champions, right? Makes sense that he would be interested in the Junior Justice Foundation, as he can always do a Junior Champions team up in Millennium City.)

(More or less.  San Angelo isn't in the Champions Universe, but I did use the 4E writeup of Defender as well as the New Millennium writeup of Quantum.) 

29 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Lady Heart keeps her eyes on Amok as she checks in with Lotus. "How did I do so far?"

"You did god, as did the rest of the team," Lotus says as the Paranormal Alert Response Team rolls up and takes Amok inoto custody.

"If it wasn't for snarled traffic, we'd have been here sooner." says Lieutenant Daniel “Danny” Flack, the team leader.

Lady Heart turns to the assembled group. "For thoes who do not know, my name is Lady Heart, and I'm with the junior team. If I remember correctly, your the leader pf the full team Lotus. Azteca, a great martial artist. Quantum, a powerful user if quantum energy. And Defender, mecha suit. Up there among the other birds is Avis, a team mate of ours. And Ghost Cat is around here somewhere."

5 hours ago, steriaca said:

"We could of used your help. Or at least see what you could do with that nanotech runed body of yours. But I guess ultimately we didn't need you on Mr. Amok."

Right now my nanites can really only affect me
I am trying to see what I can do to others outside my body other than punching somebody

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Right now my nanites can really only affect me
I am trying to see what I can do to others outside my body other than punching somebody

Avis flies down as a sparrow and lands on Ghost Cat's shoulder, "Chirp chirp, chirp chirpity chirp" he intones... 

(Mark decided to scrub the Sailor Scouts, VIPER, and DEMON from the world, which is his right to do so.)

(Please ignore all references to them. Lady Heart's second case was a monster searching for something in a jewelry shop, but no Sailor Moon. And third case was tracking the source to a radio station late night D.J., who was only a dabbiler of magic and easily taken care of.)

(Before deciding on Defender as the armored superhero I was considering a human-sized version of a giant robot that would be worn like a suit of power armor.  Among those up for consideration as the basis for it were Lion Voltron and Raydeen, from the Shogun Warriors comic book.)

3 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

(Before deciding on Defender as the armored superhero I was considering a human-sized version of a giant robot that would be worn like a suit of power armor.  Among those up for consideration as the basis for it were Lion Voltron and Raydeen, from the Shogun Warriors comic book.)

(Why did you choose Defender instead of Cavalier, who is in the supplement?)

36 minutes ago, Amorkca said:

(Why did you choose Defender instead of Cavalier, who is in the supplement?)

Taken from the thread “Law Enforcement Agencies (San Angelo”

The Sheriff's Department has the Sheriff's Armored Felony Enforcement (S.A.F.E.) Team.  It's a team of highly trained deputies in powered armor, much like the City's PART unit.

The basic powered armor used by both teams is based on the Cavalier armor of the 1990s.  It has anti-ballistic plates, basic air filtration, enhanced strength, an enhanced sensory suite, communications system, a handful of defensive systems, and less-lethal weapons available, all monitored and controlled via a modern Heads Up Display (HUD).  Additional modules are available which convert the suit to a more specialized role.  These include the Flight module, Lethal Force module (sometimes called the "sniper suit"), a Heavy Weapons module (called "big guns"), and an Environmental module (called the "Haz-Mat" suit).

There are four squads of six deputies each.  Each squad has two Flight units, two Heavy Weapons units, and two Lethal Force units. (The SAFE team does not maintain any Environmental units.)

9 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Lady Heart sighed. "What now? Back to the chopper? Stand around for an impromptu press conference?"

"Back to the chopper," Arachne suggests.  "One we get back to base, we probably have reports to fill out."  She sighs and adds, "Paperwork is the band of civilization."

2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"Back to the chopper," Arachne suggests.  "One we get back to base, we probably have reports to fill out."  She sighs and adds, "Paperwork is the band of civilization."

"In Japan, police officers have to fill out a report for each bullet fired. So I can understand some got it bad with paperwork."