The game is starting soon.

Mark Rand

2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"A what?" Arachne asks as she trots to the copter, keeping up with everyone else.

"Slow poke"

Running +13m (25m total), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Usable [As Second Mode Of Movement]swimming (+1/4) (25 Active Points); Unified Power (-1/4)

40 minutes ago, Beast said:

"Slow poke"

Running +13m (25m total), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Usable [As Second Mode Of Movement]swimming (+1/4) (25 Active Points); Unified Power (-1/4)

"Doing the best I can."  (Arachne has 12" of running - copied from a 5E character sheet)

6 hours ago, Amorkca said:

As the others arrive at the helicopter, they find Avis back in human form, sitting inside looking glum.

Lady Heart arrives next. "Hey Moose, what's with the long face? And before you ask, Moose is another Ranma character. Chinese Amazon boy, mytopic, master of hidden weapons, and cursed to change into a duck in cold water."

Mei-Ling and Joanna, who are already in their seats, shake their heads.

"I'm an otaku. There is probably nobody in this crew that I can't think up another anime or manga character for...well, except for Ghost Cat...unless Berg Katsu counts..."

“Although not from an anime, a  good match for me would be Katherine Anne “K.A.T.” Taylor from Rambo: The Force of Freedom,” Arachne says.  “She’s an Asian-American military woman who was a master of disguises, gymnastics, and martial arts.”

“Although not from an anime, a  good match for me would be Katherine Anne “K.A.T.” Taylor from Rambo: The Force of Freedom,” Arachne says.  “She’s an Asian-American military woman who was a master of disguises, gymnastics, and martial arts.”

"We will go with the Japanese definition of Anime then, which is anything animated. Yuri would be the dragon maid I guess, from Miss. Kobiashi's Dragon Maid, except I don't know her sexually myself, or if she ever tried to feed her tail to anyone...repeatedly."

Three minutes later, the copter is in its hangar and the rotors are slowing to a stop.  Once everyone's out, Michelle's cell phone rings.  After a brief conversation, she says, "I've been resigned.  Since the senior team has local police powers, PRIMUS' powers-that-be decided that a federal liaison isn't necessary.  The San Angelo Police will be assigning you a new liaison.  I can tell you this, though, all of you impressed me as being very good at what you do.  It has been a pleasure working with you."  She then left the hangar.

"Well...I guess there is no reason to keep myself transformed. You guys know I got a penis, and, well, I don't need to deceive anyone else right now. But..." She looks to make sure she is not being watched by cameras, just in case a hacker could be watching.