Addiction/Dependence

GreaterThanOne

Hello, I'm creating a Pheromone based villain named The Queen of Hearts. Her main abilities are a few henchmen and an AOE Mind Control attack around her and Presence Attacks.

I would like to create an effect in which anyone significantly affected becomes or risks becoming addicted to the Pheromone. Something that works along the lines of Addiction with Incompetency for anyone that had an EGO +30 or greater effect from her Pheromones until they "kick the habit".  

Any ideas on how best to get this effect would be appreciated.

Thanks!

To be specific, it would be a Minor Transform if the Dependence (Addiction) Complication being added is 10 points or less, and a Major Transform if the Dependence (Addiction) is 15-20 points.

If her AoE Mind Control is Cumulative, I'd just link a smaller Transform to it (Transform is inherently cumulative unless bought as All or Nothing), with the Limitation that it doesn't take effect until EGO+30 is achieved from the Mind Control, even if > 2x BODY is rolled.

Humm...question: is being addicted a physical effect or a mental effect of the pheromones? If it is a mental effect, then it should be "based on OMCV" and go against EGO ("this smell is so pleasing to me...I want to smell it again"). If not, then not ("i must smell it again or I get them shakes doctor. Where can I find that smell? Where?!").

On 10/2/2019 at 9:46 AM, steriaca said:

Humm...question: is being addicted a physical effect or a mental effect of the pheromones? If it is a mental effect, then it should be "based on OMCV" and go against EGO ("this smell is so pleasing to me...I want to smell it again"). If not, then not ("i must smell it again or I get them shakes doctor. Where can I find that smell? Where?!").

I want it to be like the psychological and physical addiction of Heroin. You may kick the physical habit but you will always be an addict. It will be Mental and be OMCV vs DMCV. 

And thanks to everyone I am back to the game and new and though I feel comfortable with the rules to a certain extent, I also want to make sure I am not missing big pieces. 

The Queen of Hearts goes from being an innocent college volleyball player to becoming one of the Crime Lords that control Post-Apocalypse area called the Las Vegas Combine consisting of Nevada, Arizona and parts of New Mexico run by pimps, bikers, and organized crime. She runs her "court" from the Old Palazzo Hotel. Everything is legal and everything has a price. Freaks, Geeks and Weirdos welcome and don't stare too much. 

Thanks everyone!