Feeding an Uncontrolled Power

CptPatriot

Question

Hello, Steve. Hope things are going OK with you.

My questions for today is regarding powers bought with the Uncontrolled advantage.

When a person has been attacked with such a power, RAW says you create a pool of END to feed it and you feed it as much as desired, but my questions is: 

1. Can you decide how much to feed the attack on a phase by phase basis? Let's say the next phase after the attack was launched, the team decides to withdraw from the scene so you add X END to the pool for the Uncontrolled attack before fleeing?
  2. Can you return after doing other actions (assuming the power is still active) and continue to feed the pool of END?

1 answer to this question

Yup, things are going fine here with me. I hope it's the same with you and yours!

A character must decide how much END to put into the pool that fuels the power when he uses it, and cannot change that amount thereafter. He cannot alter the pool later by “taking back” unused END, or adding more END to keep the power going for more time.

As always, of course, the GM could change this. I could see where it might make sense in some campaigns featuring lots of psionics or weird magic. In that case, the GM might want to increase the value of Uncontrolled by +¼ to reflect its greater utility.