How to determine Size, Mass, and Weight of creatures

I have been looking and looking through all the books but cannot find a definitive chart, table, or rule that lets me determine the size , mass, or weight of a creature. Lets say I want to have an elephant in the game, but need to first determine how big the creature is an then determine who much it weighs. There must be some way to figure this out. Now I know creatures can be big, even huge. But no where in the Bestiary can I find a size reference. The closest I can find is "Heavy" used for Knockback Resistance. 

If this is completely arbitrary  and up to the GM to determine fine. But it is difficult to assign things such as a counter to Powers like Teleport and if the object or creature is too large to move if I cannot determine how big something is or how much its Mass is. Teleportation relies on Mass of target to effect others. 

What I would like to see is a table that lists the Size, Mass, and Weight of everything from Doors to Aircraft Carriers. I have cross referenced vehicles, and powers such as Growth and Shrinking. In addition to several other powers and items,  with no luck.  

Someone please point me in the correct direction for this result.  

Thank you.

IIRC the Growth Table on 6e1 p229 is about as close as you'll get in RAW to what you've asked about.  Beyond what is provided in RAW, there, you might have to sit down and build such a table, yourself, as I'm unaware of a table that has pre-built sizes, masses, and weights for a large number of random objects/creatures. Even supplemental materials tend to be fairly focused (i.e. vehicle-focused supplement, creature-focused supplement, etc.) -- meaning I can recall no supplement with the breadth of 'everything from Doors to Aircraft Carriers' since the supplements tend to align to some kind of theme.

1 hour ago, Surrealone said:

IIRC the Growth Table on 6e1 p229 is about as close as you'll get in RAW to what you've asked about.  Beyond what is provided in RAW, there, you might have to sit down and build such a table, yourself, as I'm unaware of a table that has pre-built sizes, masses, and weights for a large number of random objects/creatures. Even supplemental materials tend to be fairly focused (i.e. vehicle-focused supplement, creature-focused supplement, etc.) -- meaning I can recall no supplement with the breadth of 'everything from Doors to Aircraft Carriers' since the supplements tend to align to some kind of theme.

Actually, there is such a table: Champions 2 p.16.  However, I don't know if we're permitted to show an entire page of one of their (old) publications, otherwise I'd post it.

55 minutes ago, Tech said:

Actually, there is such a table: Champions 2 p.16.  However, I don't know if we're permitted to show an entire page of one of their (old) publications, otherwise I'd post it.

I was referring to the current version of the rules and gave absolutely no thought to 5e and earlier versions.  Good memory there, or are you still playing 2e?? 

3 hours ago, Surrealone said:

Good memory there, or are you still playing 2e?? 

Still playing 2e! :D

Seriously, though: Wikipedia, if you're working with a real critter or basing a fictional one closely on said critter.

For Sci-Fi and other fictional beasties, I generally use the growth chart as well, figuring that the volumes given are essentially meat, and meat doesn't vary that much. More volume, more meat, etc. ;)

Once I've got a rough idea, I tweak the actual weight and characteristics a bit to bring it closer to what I envisioned when I sat down to write it up.