Lady Training

steriaca

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rob looks at Jo Anne. "So, um, what do you want us to do now? Practice some more?"

Rob then started to sing his lines from one of the songs in the show (Singing 12-. How he got on the Mickey Mouse Club show is anyone's guess, cause while not terrible,  is nothing to write home about either. )

Rob whispers to GC, "Doreen,  my girlfriend,  knows about my other identity.  So she can be counted on to keep a secret. Should I tell her about your other identity,  or should you, or should I just keep quiet?"

(She is in the room, by the way.)

Sharon enters from a door from the auditorium floor and says, "Follow spot's up and Jim's going to run it."

"Lights are set according to your diagram, Sharon," Monica says.

"Good," Sharon says.  "I'll take the board."

"Not a problem," Judy says.

"Okay," Jo Anne says.  "From the top."

41 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"Start from the beginning, of course."

Rob got out of his last scene costume, got into the costume he will wear for the majority of the play, and got into beginning position. It would be a while before he uttered a single word in speech for the play, but he had to get the gestures right. It started out ok...othoe Rob sings decently and acts well enough for the bad melodrama.

(If nothing drastic is going to happen, we can simply wave away our rehearsal. But is something does happen...well, that is up to Mark.)

The rehearsal ran smoothly. 

The next morning, Lotus sent both teams a message.  She'd heard from a burglary division police officer that a mansion in Poverty Gulch, one of the city's most exclusive addresses, had been burglarized while the owners were on a cruise and their housekeeper was visiting relatives in Chicago.

20 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

Monica glances at Lotus' message.  To her, either a burglar was doing a dry run before doing one during the play or it was just a coincidence.  After all, there were a number of burglaries committed each night, some by punks, and some by pros.

Rob got himself ready for the big dress rehearsal.  This was the big thing, next to the show itself. Hopefully nothing bad will happen during the play.

Doreen gets herself ready, as do the Stage Crew members. 

Stage Crew member Donna Gray, who suffers from nickel allergies which cause allergic contact dermatitis, and almost always wears black leather gloves, expects to be teased by the Cordettes, the clique of popular and wealthy girls, who have dubbed her “Catwoman” and make cat sounds in her presence.

"Come on girls? Honestly,  teasing someone over there gloves. She has allergies. And 'Catwoman'? You realize that Julie Newmar and Eartha Kit were both foxie ladies, right?"

Rob grumbled, because he can not stand anyone getting teased, based on his own life.

15 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"Come on girls? Honestly,  teasing someone over there gloves. She has allergies. And 'Catwoman'? You realize that Julie Newmar and Eartha Kit were both foxie ladies, right?"

And don't forget Lee Meriweather