Lady Training

steriaca

"No," Butz says.  "My men can handle it.  I don't know why the city even sanctions you capes."  He then walks away.

"Captain Butz is a decent fellow in many ways, but his refusal to adapt with the times is endangering both the people under his command and his career," comments Detective lieutenant Diana Grove, who serves as the police department liaison with sanctioned heroes.  "PRIMUS has tried to assist in matters of small unit tactics and so on, as they need the manpower the San Angelo Police can provide as support, but Captain Butz just sees this as an attempt to take command from him."  

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

"Look, honorable Captain Butz, can any of your men an handle being shot with energy blasts while trying to calm down the subject?"

"Yes!" Butz snaps.  "We don't even need the Paranormal Alert Response Team or the Sheriff's Office's version."  He then stalked out of the auditorium.

"Nice try, Lady Heart," Lieutenant Grove says.  "Unfortunately, his mind is made up."

1 hour ago, Beast said:

"So do we stand back and wait for the captain to get frustrated or we go forward with as supers plan of attack?
"Me posing as Micky Mouse or not and ferreting out Foxbat on our own?"

"We wait in an unmarked van near the location," Diana replies.  "When Butz's plan fails, we go in." 

20 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"Kuso!", Lady Heart swore. "If I didn't agree to do this play, then none of this would of happened!"

(Kuso is Japanese for "Shit".)

"There are a number of Mouseketeers in Drama Club and Stage Crew," Monica points out.  "Any one of them could've been a target."

2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"There are a number of Mouseketeers in Drama Club and Stage Crew," Monica points out.  "Any one of them could've been a target."

"I, err, Robert could of been a target myself, err, himself." Lady Heart did a quick look about. "Your right about that. Still, I could of done something before it happened."

8 hours ago, steriaca said:

"I, err, Robert could of been a target myself, err, himself." Lady Heart did a quick look about. "Your right about that. Still, I could of done something before it happened."

"What?" Arachne asks.  "My guess is that he got in through the loading doors."  She shakes her head.  "Let's go.  We have a rat to catch and a Mouseketeer to save."

42 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"It wouldn't hurt to check out the loading doors and area around them."

"Right," Arachne says.  There is a paved driveway leading from the street to the doors and the grass on either side of the driveway is undisturbed.

37 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Lady Heart heads for the van, almost slumping along as she floats. "If anything happens to her..."

"I don't think anything will," Diana Grove says.  "From what I've read, that's not his style.  However, the Paranormal Alert Response Team will be with us just in case."

"Wouldn't Captain Butz have them with his men?" Arachne asks.

"He doesn't think they're necessary," Diana replies.

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

"I don't think anything will," Diana Grove says.  "From what I've read, that's not his style.  However, the Paranormal Alert Response Team will be with us just in case."

"Wouldn't Captain Butz have them with his men?" Arachne asks.

"He doesn't think they're necessary," Diana replies.

"So, he doesn't think the Justice Foundation is needed at all, in spite all the good they did for so many years? What about us then? Are we without worth, even with superpowers?"

14 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"So, he doesn't think the Justice Foundation is needed at all, in spite all the good they did for so many years? What about us then? Are we without worth, even with superpowers?"

He is afraid we will make him unneeded